Tell Me

When Demi came home from an interview you were paying so much attention to your phone that you didn’t even notice her walking in. “Hey babe. What’re you up to?” she asked, standing behind the couch you were sitting on. You turned your phone off and dropped it on your lap. The last thing you wanted was for Demi to see what you had been doing. “Oh, you know. Nothing fun. How was your day?”

She looked at you suspiciously, eying your phone. “I was only gone for an hour. Wanna tell me what you were doing just now?” Instead of giving you time to reply, she snatched your phone from your lap and ran to the dining room with it. You almost got up to chase her, but then you remembered that you had changed the password and there was no way Demi could unlock it.

She same back, handing it to you with a defeated sigh. “So much for not keeping secrets from each other” she grumbled with her arms crossed. You just laughed because Demi absolutely hated being out of the loop, and it was always funny watching the lengths she would go through to figure things out.

It wasn’t even bad what you were hiding, you just wanted to wait until the right time to surprise her. She had been working so hard lately that you figured it would be nice to work things out with her manager so she could have a week off to go on vacation.

After dinner was when she really started to get impatient. “Y/N, it’s been hours. I need to know now” she whined, pouting at you as you did the dishes. You smirked, shaking your head. “Just wait baby, you’ll find out eventually.”

She frowned when you turned around and walked to the living room, coming up with ways to make you tell her. She joined you on the couch, holding your hand as you searched for something to watch. From the corner of your eye you watched her hand slowly make its way to your thigh. If this was part of her plan to get you to reveal the “secret”, then you weren’t going to complain.

She scraped her nails over your inner thigh, causing a light tickling sensation that you were barely able to feel through the fabric of your jeans. You didn’t react, silently urging her to keep going until you gave in. She grabbed the remote so she could turn the TV off, wanting your undivided attention.

“Why do you do this to me?” she husked, pushing you down on the couch. She started kissing your neck, making it rather difficult for you to answer her. “Do what?” She laughed quietly, biting down on your soft spot. “You make me want you so bad” she whispered. Her teeth brushed over your neck, successfully making you moan.

You were positive that she was going to leave a hickey, but that didn’t bother you. Her hands slipped under your jeans, rubbing your clit through your panties. “What’s the rush?” you managed to gasp as she pleasured you. “I just want to satisfy you.”

She pushed you panties out of the way so she could lightly rub your clit.  You moaned when she put her hand under your top, moving her hand up to fondle your left breast. “Do you want me to fuck you?” she whispered, brushing her lips against yours and pressing down harder on your clit. You closed your eyes and nodded, a whimper coming from your throat when she pinched your nipple. She teased your hole with one finger for several agonizingly long seconds before she pushed it in slowly.

Her lips pressed against yours in a heated kiss as she added another finger. She held them in you without moving, waiting until you grabbed her hand and forced her to move. She rubbed her clit in small circles, making you squirm beneath her. “I’m s-so close” you panted, biting down on her bottom lip.

You probably should’ve kept your mouth shut, because as soon as the words left you mouth she completely stopped her ministrations and moved to the other side of the couch. “What the fuck Demi?!” you snapped, opening your eyes to glare at her. She was smiling smugly, waiting for you to understand what she had just done.

“Fuck you. You’re not going to continue until I tell you, right?” She smiled, nodding her head. “Fine. We haven’t been able to spend any time together because you’ve been so busy. I talked to your manager and now you have a week long break starting tomorrow, and we can do whatever we want. Happy?” Your voice came out sounding strained, which you blamed Demi for because she had pulled away just as you were about to finish.

Her eyes lit up when you mentioned that she would be able to take a break. “A whole week? That’s amazing! There’s so much we can do, like…” She rambled on and on about the possibilities, not noticing how desperate you were getting. You couldn’t wait any longer, so you decided to take care of things on your own.

Demi was quick to see what you were about to do, grabbing your wrist to stop you. “Did you think I forgot about you? I have to show you how thankful I am for getting me some time off.” She moved your hand and replaced it with her own, not wasting any more time in showing her glad she was that you gave in and told her.