Pretending

You moved your lips in sync with Demi's as you pushed her on the bed. You kept your lips connected while moving your hand to fiddle with the hem of her shirt. She put her hand over yours, urging you to hurry up and take her top off. You did just that, pulling away from her lips for only a moment.

“I need you so bad” she moaned. You were thankful that her eyes were closed, stopping her from seeing the blush that appeared on your cheeks. You had never done this before, but you didn't want Demi to know that. She was obviously much more experienced and that really intimidated you.

Typically this is where you would stop making out with her, but the neediness in her voice let you know that tonight there would be no stopping. Your hands were comfortably resting on her hips when she grabbed them and brought your hands to cup her breasts. “Don't tease me, not tonight” she said with a groan.

Feeling brave, you slipped your hands under the sheer material of her bra and began slowly palming her breasts. You were so focused on the movements on your hands that you hadn't realized that you were no longer kissing her. To get your attention, she nipped at your bottom lip. “Demi!” you whined, but she took it to mean that you liked it.

“Didn't know you liked it rough” she husked while flipping you over so she was on top. No, that's not what you meant at all. You opened your mouth to tell her otherwise, but she quickly shoved her tongue in, shutting you up. When she started pinching your nipples you did your best to relax yourself.

“I've wanted this for so long” she said as she took your top off. She was moving much too fast, so you flipped her over to where you were on top again. You hoped that if you pleasured her first she would be satisfied and not want to continue. You kissed your way down and gingerly sucked a nipple into your mouth. Her moans gave you encouragement to keep going, so you used your hand to play with the other nipple.

After a few minutes of doing that, her hands tangled themselves in your hair and urged you to move downwards. You hooked your fingers in her pants and pulled them down, placing kisses on her inner thigh. You stopped when you reached her covered center, not knowing what do to.

“Y/N...” she groaned in complaint at the lack of contact. You muttered “sorry” then pulled her panties off, deciding to just get things over with. You lightly pressed your index finger on her clit, rubbing it in lazy circles. When she bucked her hips you added your middle finger, rubbing a bit faster.

You could tell she still wanted more, so you hesitantly swiped at her pussy with your tongue. Finding that you rather liked the taste, you moved your fingers away and started using your tongue to massage her clit.

You eased a finger into her warm and inviting hole, followed quickly by another. She moaned softly and pulled you up, hungrily kissing your lips. “Move faster” she panted between kisses, grinding her hips against your hand. You used your thumb to stimulate her bundle of nerves, sliding your fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace.

“Is that good?” you asked, unsure if she was getting enough pleasure. Of course you had somewhat of an idea on how to do this, but you just didn't know what Demi liked. She closed her eyes and moaned in response, arching her back into you.

When you felt her walls tightening, you pumped faster and added a third finger. “Fuck Y/N!” she gasped, throwing her head back. You slowed your fingers down until you carefully pulled them out, smiling a little at how proud you were that you made her cum. Without even thinking about it, you put your fingers in your mouth and sucked off her sweet juices.

“Fuck that's hot” she whispered. You looked at her, unnerved at the amount of lust in her eyes. Before you could say anything, she had you pinned beneath her and was sucking hard on your neck. You knew it would leave a hickey but still couldn't hold back a moan.

You thought she would take some time to give attention to your breasts, but instead she tugged off your shorts and panties at the same time. She ravenously attacked your pussy with her tongue, causing you to jolt at the new sensation.

As soon as you felt her finger probing your entrance you knew you had to say something or risk regretting this forever. “Demi, wait” you said, trying to conceal the panic. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at you with confusion on her face. “What?” You felt your cheeks heat up as you looked away, embarrassed at what you were about to say.

“I've never done this before” you mumbled, just barely above a whisper. She instantly pulled away from you, looking at you shocked. “You're a virgin?” You closed your eyes and nodded slowly. You assumed she would be mad at you for not telling her beforehand, so you were surprised when you felt her soft lips on yours.

“You don't have to be embarrassed. Do you want to stop?” You considered it for a moment but ended up shaking your head. Demi tried to hide a smile but failed, kissing you again. Her hand found its way back to your pussy, rubbing your clit for a moment before moving back down to your hole. You winced at the slightly pain and discomfort as she carefully slid a finger in. “Sorry” she whispered, but you shook your head. “Just keep going.” She smiled at your words, leaning in to kiss you. “I'm not stopping until you feel as good as you made me feel.”