Must Love Dogs

“What if he doesn't like me?” You rolled your eyes at Demi's silly question as you let her into your house. “He's a dog Demi, he likes everybody.” She nodded but still seemed unsure. You lead her to the door that opened up to your backyard, where your dog was. “What's his name again?” she asked, even though you've told her a million times. “Zeus” you reminded her while opening the door.

Your dog came bounding in as usual, stopping with a skid as he noticed Demi. “You didn't tell me how big he is!” She nervously backed away from him when he walked over to her. “You didn't get that from the pictures? Just let him sniff you, I promise he won't bite you.” She was still tense but extended her hand out for him anyway, visibly relaxing when he licked it.

“Told you.” You grabbed her hand and pulled her to the couch where you sat down. Just as she was about to sit though, Zeus jumped up in her spot. “What the fuck?” You gave her a sheepish smile as she was forced to sit on the other end of the couch. “Why does he get to give you kisses and I don't?” she whined when he licked your face.

You raised an eyebrow at her, not sure if she was being serious. “Please don't tell me you're jealous of a dog.” She blushed and looked away, choosing not to answer. You walked over to her and pulled her up. “Tell me how to make you feel better” you whispered while nibbling on her ear. She grinned at what you were implying. “Let's go to your bedroom first...”

When you got to your room she didn't waste any time in pushing you down on the bed. “I think you need to be punished for thinking I'm jealous.” She crawled on top of you, brushing your hair away from your neck so she could kiss it. You moaned when she started sucking on your soft spot. She grabbed your wrists with one hand, using the other to tug at the hem of your top.

Just as she was about to pull it off, she stopped moving completely. You groaned in annoyance. “Why'd you stop?” She was about to answer but a low growl interrupted her. You sat up quickly and saw Zeus standing in the doorway, snarling at Demi. You knew exactly what was happening, but Demi just looked confused and terrified. You pushed her away from you and just like you thought, Zeus instantly calmed down.

You started laughing but Demi just looked at you like you were a moron. “What's so funny?” she asked, slightly pissed off. “You're jealous of him and he's jealous of you...it's kinda hysterical.” Demi glared at you, obviously not seeing the humor in it. “I thought you said he likes everyone” she pouted. You giggled, almost pulling her back towards you.

“Stay here” you told her, rolling off the bed. You grabbed Zeus' collar and dragged him into the hallway, this time making sure to close the door this time. She tugged you back on the bed, flipping you over so she was on top. “Good choice in picking me over a dog, but you still need to be punished...”