You're Mine

You don't know why you even bothered going to parties with Demi. A small part of you hoped that maybe this one would be different, but so far it wasn't. It happened every single time: you and Demi would arrive to the party and she would stay with you for a few minutes, but then she would ditch you to go talk to other people.

You really hated it. Most of the time you never knew anyone else, so you were forced to make awkward small talk with the other people who had been abandoned by their dates. Quite frankly, you were tired of it. You searched the room until you found Demi. She was talking to a random person who you didn't recognize, deeply engrossed in whatever conversation they were having.

You started to walk over to her, only to be bumped into by a guy who wasn't watching where he was going. He immediately started apologizing, but just as you were about to snap at him you looked over in Demi's direction and got an idea.

Putting on your best flirty smile, you twirled a strand of your hair between your fingers and looked at him seductively. “That's okay. I've been lonely all night, I could use a handsome boy like you to keep me company.” In one instant you had him wrapped around your finger.

“How could I turn down a pretty lady like you? My friends are over there if you want to join us.” He pointed over to a group of guys standing at the side of the room with drinks in their hands. They all looked like typical douchebags, but you didn't care. He smiled when you agreed, wrapping his arm around your waist and walking you over to them.

“Guys, this is...” he looked down at you, having not asked your name. “Y/N” you said with a smile, winking at one of the guys that was checking you out. They all introduced themselves but you didn't pay attention, it's not like their names actually mattered. The only one you bothered remembering was Cole, the one who had bumped into you.

They quickly returned to their conversation, making sure to include you. You made sure to flirt with each of them, especially Cole. You leaned into him, not even blinking as he dropped his hand to rest on your ass.

When they switched the topic to sports, you tuned them out and looked to see what Demi was doing. She happened to look up at the exact same moment, her eyes locking on yours. You smirked at the look on her face when she saw where Cole's hand was placed. Turning away from her and back to the guys, you had to stop yourself from laughing at what Demi was probably thinking.

Several minutes of their obnoxious conversation continued before you felt a hand wrap around her arm. You didn't even have to look to know who it belonged to. “Excuse me, I need to borrow Y/N for a while” Demi said as sweetly as she could manage. She didn't give you a chance to say anything before yanking you away from the group.

“What the hell Demi? I was having fun talking to them.” You really weren't, but you just wanted to see how far you could push her. She didn't respond as she shoved you into a room and shut the door behind her. “The bathroom? You could've just told me where you were going, I don't need to join you” you observed, trying to appear oblivious.

“You can't talk to guys like that” she finally said, crossing her arms and staring at you. You took a moment before answering, trying to think of the best response that would cross the line. “Why not Demi? They were all so fun to talk to. If you don't have anything to say I'm just gonna go back to them” you said, turning around and reaching for the door handle.

“No” Demi snarled, shoving you against the door. You gulped when she brought her hand to your ass, squeezing hard. “When I saw that guy touching you, I wanted to rip his head off. Do you know why that is, Y/N?” You shook your head, wanting her to tell you how she felt.