That's My Job

“Come here Y/N, we have a little surprise for you” one of your friends said with a wink, dragging you away from the person you were talking to. “I’ll be right back” you shouted behind you, though you weren’t sure if it was true. You stumbled after your friend, slightly tipsy from the several drinks you’ve have throughout the night. It was your 21st birthday and your girlfriend, Demi, said she wouldn’t mind if you had a few drinks. You thought that it was sweet of her to be okay with that, considering she was sober.

You were shoved into a chair with a curt “Keep your hands to yourself” whispered in your ear from your friend. You were confused as to what was happening, at least until you saw a scantily clam girl walking toward you seductively. “No way, not happening. Demi would kill me” you insisted while trying to get up, only to be pushed back down. “Just enjoy it while you can.”

You seriously doubted that you would, but as the girl straddled you, it was a struggle to keep your eyes away from her rather large breasts. “Hey birthday girl. Like what you see?” the girl asked, grinding on you softly. You blushed and glanced around the room to make sure Demi wasn’t watching. When you saw that she was no where to be seen, you let yourself nod hesitantly. She smirked as she started to grind harder, making it incredibly hard from you to hold back from moaning.

She turned around to grind her ass on you, and that’s when you lost control and moaned. She tilted her head to look at you, giggling loudly. “No need to be shy, you’re supposed to be having fun.” You probably would’ve agreed with her, had you not looked over her shoulder. Demi was standing in the corner of the room, glaring at what she was witnessing.

You stood up quickly, pushing the girl away from you. “What the fuck? None of you idiots thought it would be a good idea to make sure she was distracted?” you seethed at you friends. They tried to respond, shutting their mouths as Demi walked closer. You smiled at her cheekily, searching your mind for an excuse.

“Y/N, don’t even say anything. I want to know why anyone here thought this was a good idea.” Demi glared at each of your friends as she spoke, and you almost laughed from the relief that came from knowing that she knew it wasn’t your fault. She grabbed your hand to pull you closer to her side, squeezing uncomfortably tight. You didn’t complain, not wanting her anger to be directed at you.

“If someone doesn’t speak up soon I’m ending this party and sending everyone home” she threatened. You knew none of them would, too scared that they might say the wrong thing and provoke her even more. You would probably feel the same way if you were in there position. You gently rubbed your thumb over her knuckles in an attempt to calm her down.

“Demi, it was a mistake. You know they didn’t mean anything by it” you whispered. Seeing that Demi’s attention was no longer on them, your friends ran off in different direction. “I didn’t like seeing everyone laughing while she was all over you” Demi admitted, the anger fading from her face.

You kissed her softly, understanding that she was most likely more hurt than mad. “If it’s any consolation, I wished it was you the entire time. I know you wouldn’t ever do something like that and that’s perfectly fine. Don’t worry about it babe.” The smile that you gave her was returned with a smirk. “What makes you think that? If you come upstairs with me, I’ll finish what she started. I’m the only one allowed to have fun with you like that.”