Mile High Club

For what seemed like the millionth time, you pushed Demi's wandering hand off of your thigh. Just in time too, because a flight attendant happened to be walking by. Demi waited until she had passed to put her hand back, squeezing softly. “Demi, I'm serious. You need to stop.”

She ignored your command, sliding her hand up higher. “There's no one watching though” she whispered. You knew she was right, it was a late night flight and there were only a few other people on the plane. Now was the time when you started to regret wearing a skirt, feeling Demi's nails scrape along your inner thigh.

“No” you stated again, firmly grabbing her hand and dropping it into her lap. As a precautionary measure, you kept the hold you had on her hand, smirking when she pouted. “I'm too tired anyway” you said as an excuse. “So just let me touch you then” Demi said hopefully, only to have you shake your head. “Not when the flight attendant keeps walking up and down the aisle.”

Demi stopped trying after that, even taking a nap. You were reading a book when you felt the need to stretch your legs, so as carefully as you could without waking Demi, you got up and headed to the back of the plane. You went into the bathroom, fixing your hair that had been disheveled by the uncomfortable seat. When you were satisfied with the way you looked, you opened the door to go back to your seat, only to be shoved back inside by someone.

“What the-Demi?!” She covered your lips with hers to silence you, pulling away when you had calmed down. “Did you really think you could sneak away without telling me?” she husked, making sure to lock the door. “I'm not in the mood” you insisted, hoping she would just let you go.

“Oh really? So if I put my hand on your pussy you're telling me it wouldn't be soaking wet?” You stuttered trying to find a response, knowing that her earlier actions had quite the effect on you. “Don't you dare Demi. People are going to wonder what's going on in here” you warned, trying to push her away so you could get out. “I checked, they're all sleeping and the flight attendant is watching a movie. Nobody's going to interrupt us.”

You couldn't say no anymore when she started kissing your neck. “O-okay. Just do it quickly.” She smirked at you, letting you know that she would go at her own pace. “I'll do my thing and you just do your best to be quiet.”

The bathroom was tiny, so Demi shuffled around until she had you comfortably pressed up against the wall. Well, it wasn't actually comfortable, but it was the best that she could manage in the small space. “Don't you wish you had just let me do this in our seats? We could've covered up with a blanket” she complained, biting into your neck. You tried to call her idea stupid, but all that came out was a soft moan.

She pulled your shirt up, licking your nipples through the thin fabric of your bra. “This is your fault for wearing such a short skirt.” You whimpered in response, her teeth biting down on a nipple. Her hands were busy holding you up, so you reached behind yourself to undo your bra, placing it on the sink. “Have I told you lately how much I love your tits?”

“Stop” you mumbled, blushing at her words. She licked each nipple once, blowing on each of them, hardening them into little peaks. “So responsive” she observed as you pushed your chest to her, wanting more contact.

She moved one hand to play with a nipple while she tugged at the other with her teeth, making you moan in pleasure. Demi thought you were being too loud, because she moved up to kiss you. “Be quiet” she mumbled, bringing her other hand up to play with a nipple as well. You placed on hand on the back of her neck and left the other tangled in her hair, keeping her close.

She trailed her hand down your stomach achingly slow, stopping to fiddle with the zipper on your skirt. “Just take it off already” you moaned. “But you look so sexy with it on.” She decided to just slide her hand underneath it, wasting no time in rubbing your clit through your panties. “I knew you'd be wet” she smirked, bringing back her comment from earlier.

When you started grinding against her hand, she pushed your panties to the side, and you were pretty sure she moaned along with you when she felt just how wet you really were. She spread your pussy lips with two fingers, teasing your dripping hole with her middle finger. “Demi, I need...” You couldn't even talk, not when she slid her finger in and was rubbing your clit with her thumb. You grabbed onto her shoulders for support, otherwise you would've fallen down.

She stilled her finger once it was all the way in, only providing stimulation for your clit. You bucked against her, desperate for her to give you more of what you needed. She slowly started to move her finger, but also moved her thumb away from your clit. “One or the other” she breathed, sucking on your pulse point.

You tugged on her hair, letting her know you needed more than what she was giving you. This time, she decided to give you what you wanted. She added two more fingers and started rubbing your clit again, this time harder and faster than before. “You need to hurry up” she reminded, bringing her lips back to yours so your moans wouldn't be heard. She wiggled her fingers around inside of you, bringing you to your climax.

Your eyes squeezed shut, your knees feeling as though they could give out at any second. “I've got you” she whispered, holding you up by pressing her body up against yours. Your walls were clenched tightly around her fingers, so she gently rubbed your clit to get you to ease up. She put her fingers in your mouth, urging you to clean yourself off of her. She watched you with a heated gaze, making sure you licked her fingers completely clean. She kissed you hard when you were finished, letting her tongue explore your mouth. “Thanks for letting me induct you into the Mile High Club” she whispered, winking at you as she opened the door, checking to make sure nobody was looking before leaving, letting you fix yourself up again.