Behind the Scenes Pt 6

Demi was everywhere. Literally, every time you went you were positive that you saw her. It was quite unsettling really. For sure she was there when you were filming, but that didn’t really bother you. She had every right to be there since she worked there too. But outside of the studio was a bit creepy, and you were on your way to her dressing room so you could confront her.

“What a pleasant surprise” she said when you walked in without knocking. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the bracelets you were using to cover up the red marks on your wrists, but you didn’t care. “Are you stalking me? Because if you are, you need to stop. If you want to see me you can just call, you don’t have to follow me wherever I go.”

Demi’s mood changed quickly, her playful smile disappearing. “Excuse me? You aren’t allowed to tell me what to do. That’s not how this works.” She grabbed her things and stood in front of you, staring at you intensely. “Are you done filming for the day?” As though you were captivated by the lust in her eyes, you nodded almost eagerly. Maybe her eyes were just reflecting what she saw in yours.

“Come on, we’re going to my house.” You followed her silently, digging through your purse for the keys to your car. “Stop. I’m driving” Demi informed you, pulling you by the arm to her car. You squeezed your thighs together when you sat down, already turned on by the stern voice that she had been using. “Don’t do that. I want you to feel what I can do without even touching you.”

You spent the entire drive to her house desperate for her touch. Demi noticed of course, driving slowly to prolong your lustful agony. She glanced at you continuously to make sure that you weren’t doing anything to provide yourself pleasure. That was her responsibility.

Your mind was hazy with desire when she finally pulled up to her house. You stumbled out of the car, waiting impatiently for her to unlock the door. Demi once again took her time, pretending to not know which key to use. “Demi…please” you whined, biting your tongue to stop yourself from slipping and telling her to hurry up.

She pushed the door open, letting you follow her all the way to her bedroom. She shut the door for some reason, turning around to smirk at you. “Strip, and do it quickly. You’re only teasing yourself if you do it slowly.”

If it had been up to you, your clothes would’ve come off in the car. “It’s kind of cold in here” you remarked as you pulled off your top. She didn’t respond but you noticed that she rolled her eyes. You unclipped your bra and pulled it off, almost laughing at the way Demi seemed to be glaring at it. You slid your jeans down your legs, putting your fingers on the waistband of your panties.

“Leave them on” Demi commanded, stepping over to you and guiding you to the bed. “Since you thought it was such a good idea to try and tell me what to do, I have a little treat for you.” She yanked open her nightstand drawer, pulling out a black and red bandana. “This’ll do for now. I’m not going to tie you up, so if at any point you want me to stop you need to firmly tap my shoulder. Other than that, if you touch me or yourself not only will I stop, but I’ll handcuff you so you can’t finish what I started.”

You looked at her and licked your lips, ready to get started. “Open your mouth” she demanded. When you did, she slid part of the rolled up bandana between your teeth, tying it behind your head without needing to look. You had to remind yourself that she had done this many times before, making yourself oddly jealous of those who had been with her before you.

She reached into her nightstand again, this time pulling out a pair of nipple clamps. Dropping them next to you on the bed, she moved her hands to your breasts. Your nipples reacted instantly to her touch, aided by the cold air. She leaned down and pulled your right nipple into her mouth, smiling around it as your moan was muffled by the bandana. Her teeth tugged at your nipple while she flicked the other one with her fingers.