Feng Yu Heng, Get Out

He was cussed silly.

Xuan Tian Ming, it seems from birth, nobody had called him that.

Father Emperor and Princess mother all called him Ming'er. Everyone else had called him Highness. After returning from the northwest and had received a title, everyone called him his Highness. He himself almost forgot that he was originally called Xuan Tian Ming.

If it were bravery, then this girl was much more brave than he! Who else would dare call out this name?

But...

Her stuff?

The person lying on his body seemed to think of something else, as she suddenly leaped up and retreated a few steps to inspect his legs.

"What are you doing?"

"You won't allow me to look at your face, can I not look at your legs?"

This time, Xuan Tian Ming did not refuse and only asked: "How do you want to look at it?"

She shuffled forward and crouched in front of his body. Her small hands lightly hit his knees: "I'm just going to squeeze a few times. Bear with it a little."

Although it was said that she would squeeze a few times, Feng Yu Heng's career addiction welled up. How could it merely be something as simple as squeezing a few times.

All that could be seen was her wrist moving back and forth. The movement of her hands on his knee joint was unique and skilled. She pressed on some acupuncture points and sutures and massaged his tendons, giving them a light stretch.

Xuan Tian Ming was hurting so much that his body was covered in a cold sweat. She finally stopped.

A comminuted fracture.

That was the conclusion she arrived at.

Both knee caps had been completely shattered. The current injury was far more severe than in the mountains. Sadly, there was no x-ray machine, so there was no way to determine from the outside just how serious it was.

But, she still let out a sigh of relief. The worry she had been carrying around could finally be reduced a bit.

Feng Yu Heng's gaze slowly shifted upward until it reached another key area.

The cold sweat on Xuan Tian Ming's head continued to pour down: "What do you want to do now?"

She batted her eyelashes and wondered: "I heard that you also injured that area and would have trouble having a child..."

"Get out!"

He really wanted to start spanking her!

Feng Yu Heng sniffled and with very poor form, wiped her tears with her sleeves before sitting back down on the table and swinging her legs around.

Xuan Tian Ming absolutely did not want to continue discussing this question and simply waved his hand: "Change the topic."

She nodded, "Then let's talk about some happy things!"

After examining his leg, she was eighty percent certain that she could treat it later. Feng Yu Heng finally felt a little happier inside. She grabbed a tea cup from the table and took a sip then happily began talking about all the happenings in the Feng manor since her return.

One event at a time, she told these fragmented stories, with each event told vividly and in an interesting way.

Xuan Tian Ming had become addicted to listening to these stories and from time to time would interject to discuss things such as "what ended up happening to Chen shi", "Feng Zi Hao really is a good for nothing."