The Real Reason for Offering Incense at Pu Du Temple

After Feng Yu Heng returned to her room, Wang Chuan, Huang Quan and Ban Zou stood before her.

Speaking of, she was rather pleased with how Huang Quan and Ban Zou had tidied up the area. When Ban Zou told her that the people of Feng family had stood at the spot of their battle yet not found anything out of the ordinary, it became clear how much they had tidied up in such a short span of time.

As for herself, she had carried Zi Rui and hid in thick clump of grass before using the space to return to the temple. She also used medicine in the space to wake Zi Rui up and advised Zi Rui to follow along with her act.

As for the cooperation of the monks, it could not be considered cooperation. The monk who had been tapping the wooden fish struggled to understand when a girl had appeared while he was chanting sutras. As for the monk who went to the back of the mountain to look for the Feng family, he had been given thousand-year bodhi prayer beads that Feng Yu Heng had retrieved from her space.

She had intention of judging the monk's behavior, only saying that the thousand-year bodhi prayer beads had been acquired at a high price in the past. In the present age, she worried that there would be none that had fully grown. For the monk, it was truly too invaluable.

"When you dealt with the bodies, did you leave any trace behind?" She asked the two in front of her.

Ban Zou nodded and said: "This servant purposefully left behind enough for Feng Jin Yuan's hidden guards to discover. As for the other members of the Feng family, none could find it."

Feng Yu Heng nodded. Very good, she just wanted Feng Jin Yuan to understand that it wasn't that she didn't know how to kill people. She didn't care who the ringleader acted for today, but she had to remind Feng Jin Yuan: if it was you who dared do it, then you can't defeat me. If it wasn't you who dared do it, then I will tell you that there is someone who wishes to kill your daughter. Do with it what you will.

This was the second time Huang Quan had been attacked with Feng Yu Heng. She remembered previously that the ninth prince had informed them that the it was the Chen family's people. Feeling some doubt, she asked Feng Yu Heng: "As the young miss sees it, was this done by the same group of people as last time?"

Feng Yu Heng grimaced, "It seems it should be."

Wang Chuan was watching all of this happen and could not help but remind them: "It seems that even if the Feng family's eldest young miss isn't the ringleader, she is definitely an accomplice. Her actions tonight made it clear that she knew what the plan was. She deliberately tried to make known where our young miss was, then she led the people of Feng family to the back of the mountain."

Feng Yu Heng sneered. This elder sister of hers had the face of a Bodhisattva and the heart of a snake. If this sort of person really became the Empress, then perhaps the entire world would be subject to her schemes.

"Ban Zou." She lowered her voice and arranged another mission.

"This servant is present."

"Go investigate and see if granny Sun has any children or grandchildren. If she does, then see if these children and grandchildren have any relation to the Chen family or work for the Chen family."

Ban Zou nodded, "This servant will remember." Turning to face Wang Chuan and Huang Quan, he said: "Your two, properly protect master." Finished with speaking, he disappeared in a flash.

Huang Quan and Wang Chuan knew nothing of granny Sun's story. Hearing Feng Yu Heng mention it, they could not help but feel puzzled.

Huang Quan asked: "Young miss has doubts of granny Sun? Wasn't she part of madam's dowry?"