Your Dress is not Even Worth as Much as my Bowl

Feng Yu Heng looked in the direction Wu Yang pointed and found that there were three girls standing in front of a steamed bun shop. One of them wore a pale yellow dress and happened to be receiving a steamed bun from the shop attendant. Without worrying about appearances, she took a bite out of the bun in front of everyone.

Looking at this, the corner of her mouth raised. So these were Xuan Tian Ge's friends. As expected, they are all very different!

As Xuan Tian Ge pulled Feng Yu Heng over to the other three, a young servant immediately ran over and began complaining: "Sovereign, you run too fast! You disappeared in the blink of an eye, so this servant could not keep up!"

"Why do you not say that you are stupid and slow?" Xuan Tian Ge teased that young servant and pulled Feng Yu Heng over to the three girls, saying: "This is my aunt Rou's daughter, Feng Yu Heng. She will be my future ninth sister-in-law!"

Feng Yu Heng frowned deeply.

"Wow!" The girl who was eating the steamed bun was still chewing a mouthful when she hurriedly said: "You're the Feng Yu Heng who secured the ninth prince?" As she spoke, she extended an oily hand: "Hello, my name is..." As she spoke, she realized that this hand was much too unsightly. Quickly pulling her hand back, she wiped it on her dress then extended her hand once more. "My name is Feng Tian Yu1. My father is also a prime minister in the court, and is an enemy of your father's."

A bunch of black lines appeared on Feng Yu Heng's forehead once more, what sort of connections did Xuan Tian Ge's friends have? She also quickly reached out and shook her hand, "So that's how it is. Hello enemy's daughter."

"Oh ho." Feng Tian Yu giggled and said, "How interesting! Two prime ministers, one surnamed Feng and the other is surnamed Feng."1

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "I sincerely hope that the strong wind of your family can blow away my family's phoenix. The further it gets blown away, the better."2

Feng Tian Yu blinked a few times, "If the phoenix were blown away, wouldn't you need to follow it?"

"Hardly." Feng Yu Heng raised the corners of her lips, "I am Prince Yu's princess. What happens to the phoenix has nothing to do with me."

"That's right." Another girl wearing a pink dress nodded, whole-heartedly agreeing with what Feng Yu Heng had said, "Being able to share happiness is fate. Being able to share bitterness will depend on mutual affection. Who doesn't know how the Feng family treats A-Heng. When they run in to hard times, for what reason should they force A-Heng to suffer with them?" As she spoke, she waved to Feng Yu Heng: "My name is Ren Xi Feng. I am the daughter of General Ping Nan."

Feng Yu Heng also smiled and greeted her: "I heard his Highness mention it before. His Highness said that great General Ren's application of the art of war is truly exquisite. He made use of him quite often during his previous expedition to the Northwest."

Ren Xi Feng giggled and waved her hand, "His Highness the ninth prince is too kind. My father is the one who praises him as a young hero." Ren Xi Feng looked at Feng Yu Heng. No matter how she looked, she felt that she was quite cordial, "In truth, when we met when we were young, but you do not remember it, and I do not remember it either."

Feng Yu Heng pondered a little, "But the people of our family should have met during out infancy?"

Ren Xi Feng nodded, "But of course. Yesterday, when Tian Ge came to see me at the manor, she mentioned you, and my father spoke of how imperial physician Yao had come to the general's manor as a guest. He had coming carrying you. At that time, you were only eight months old, and I was only ninth months old."