Second Young Miss is Underhanded

Feng Jin Yuan previously only felt that this daughter was a little different than three years ago, when she left the manor. Ignoring how she had become a little colder, she had also become fiercer. He knew that she knew martial arts, and he knew that her medical skills were even more impressive; however, he never thought it would be like this. He now began to feel a fear towards this daughter.

Subconsciously leaning back, he wanted to increase the distance between himself and Feng Yu Heng, but she was already leaning against the arm rest. The oppressive and frightening feeling that Feng Yu Heng brought did not decrease in the slightest.

"A-Heng." The matriarch saw that something was not quite right and wanted to say a few comforting words, but when she saw Feng Yu Heng's cold expression, a cold sweat broke out. After calling out, she did not know what else she should say.

For a while, the atmosphere in the hall was very ominous. The matriarch and Feng Jin Yuan were both scared stiff by Feng Yu Heng. But to a person with a discerning eye, the two were slightly trembling, and Feng JIn Yuan's eyebrow was twitching rapidly.

"Father." Finally, Feng Yu Heng spoke once more, "You have been the prime minister for many years, yet you do not know what sorts of things can be said and what sorts of things can't be said. You also do not know what sorts of things can be said in front of certain people, and what sorts of things should not be said in front of certain people. Daughter truly does not understand, how did such a stupid person become the current court's prime minister.'

"You..." Feng Jin Yuan was both embarrassed and angry. He was the current court's first rank high official. Aside from the Emperor and the few princes, when had someone ever dared to insult him like this? Yet now, he had been derided by his own daughter. How could he tolerate losing face like this? "Evil creature!" He glared at Feng Yu Heng as he trembled, his face pale and his eyes bulging.

But how could Feng Yu Heng be frightened by him. This father being shameless was something she could endure, and she could even remember to leave him a shred of dignity and respect owed to an elder. However, him insulting Xuan Tian Ming, this, she could not endure!

"If daughter is an evil creature, then what is the meaning behind insulting your future son-in-law?" IF you do not act like a father, then do not expect me to act like a daughter.

"I am your father!" Feng Jin Yuan felt this daughter have never looked at him as a father. Three years ago, he had not treated the mother and daughter well, but Yao shi and her two children were now back at the manor. As the younger generation, Feng Yu Heng should be feeling grateful, so why did she have such a fierce vengeful heart?

"That's right, you are the father." Feng Yu Heng's face inched forward just a little bit more, leaving Feng Jin Yuan with no place to run, "But father, do not forget. You are a citizen of Da Shun and one of the Emperor's officials. For an official, insulting the imperial family is a crime that can result in the exterminating of the entire family. Father, do you want the entire Feng family to follow you to the chopping block?"

Her words were powerful and effective, leaving Feng Jin Yuan speechless and causing the matriarch's face to turn pale white in fear.

Standing to the side, granny Zhao's heart nearly stopped completely. She silently thought to herself, this second young miss is underhanded, too underhanded!

Seeing that the matriarch was struggling to breathe, granny Zhao had no other choice but to do her best and break the deadlock: "Matriarch, you must take care of your body!"

Feng Yu Heng heard the sincerity and raised the corner of her lips. She then fiercely glared at feng Jin Yuan, her gaze carrying a warning look.

But very quickly, she straightened her body and retracted her forceful gaze. When she turned towards the matriarch, her expression seemed very concerned "Grandmother, what happened?"