Her Maternal Grandfather Really is Arrogant!

Feng Yu Heng smiled, "Yes, I died then came back to life."

The Emperor raised an eyebrow: "Why?"

"Because there are a lot of things that have yet to be completed."

"Do you blame your family?"

"I do, but I have no choice. Who made it so I have their blood?"

The more the Emperor looked at this girl, the more he felt she was truly amusing, thus he asked her: "If the position of the Feng family's daughter to the first wife is returned to you, what do you think?"

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, "Daughter-in-law does not desire it."

These words caused the gossip-loving cells in the Emperor to rise up, and he could not help but straighten his body and ask her: "I heard that your eldest is the aspect of the phoenix?"

Feng Yu Heng smiled, "Eldest sister is the Feng family's child. She is indeed surnamed Feng. There is no mistake there."1

"When your family returns to the capital, how do you want to greet them?"

Feng Yu Heng tilted her head and pondered a little, "If the Yao family returns from Huang Zhou, daughter-in-law will be very happy."

The Emperor laughed out loud, "No wonder imperial concubine Yun likes you." He then stood up and waved to the three: "Since you have come, accompany Us and sit for a while." After he finished speaking, he led the way over to a partitioned-off heated brick sofa. "Don't think We do not know why you have come into the palace in the middle of the night. Outside, there has been news spread that the Heng girl was burned to death in a fire. If you really do not want others to find out the truth too soon, remaining in the palace is safer."

Xuan Tian Ming nodded, "Father Emperor is very correct."

The Emperor rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa, "As for Hua'er you're messing around with your younger brother."

Xuan Tian Hua also revealed a crisp smile, "It is good to keep the Feng family from becoming too lively."

The Emperor snorted and did not continue discussing this matter. Instead, he pointed to the seat on the opposite side and said to Feng Yu Heng: "Sit, play a game of chess with Us."

Zhang Yuan immediately brought up a go board and distributed the pieces before standing off to the side once more.

Xuan Tian Hua also found a place to sit down. Xuan Tian Ming went and got close to Feng Yu Heng's side, asking: "Do you know how to play?"

Feng Yu Heng supported her head, "I indeed know how, but I am not very good."

She said she was not very good, and she was indeed not very good. After a few moves, she was being so badly beaten by the Emperor that there were almost no places left for her to place any pieces. Feng Yu Heng looked at the Emperor with a pleading look: "Father Emperor, do you feel a lack of accomplishment from winning?"

The Emperor nodded, "Your level is a little too low." Although he said this, he continued placing pieces.

Feng Yu Heng could only helplessly continue; however, with time came some chances to break through.

As they played, it seemed as though there had been a slightly change. The white pieces were on the outside, while the black ones were on the inside. It seemed that they were completely surrounded, but if the black pieces wanted to make a come back, there was still a bit of space left.

The Emperor, however, stopped his offensive and slowed down to give Feng Yu Heng a chance to breathe.

Feng Yu Heng did not dare dally. Reining in her state of mind, she slowly began to place her black pieces towards the outside. She did not go for the spots the Emperor had deliberately left open, instead choosing some corner spots.