Even as a Ghost, I Will not Forgive You

This singing voice was sharp and clear. It carried for a long enough time for those in the immediate area to hear it clearly.

Xiang Rong subconsciously let out a sound: "Huh?"

Yao shi and An shi also looked out the windows.

The Feng family's group had already arrived just outside of the capital's gates. At this time, it was noon. Though the sun was not as fierce as in early Autumn, it still appeared to pass judgement, as it hung high in the sky. Its rays causing the people of the Feng family to squint.

The group came to a stop after hearing this. Between them and the capital's gates, they saw a female performer in white funeral clothes with her hair down. she was currently in the middle of a funeral performance, allowing her wide sleeves to flutter. At her side, there was a girl playing the zither, who was also wearing a set of white clothes. There was even a white flower at her temple. She was accompanying the singing with her zither.

The two had obviously worked together for a long time. The singing and playing harmonized together beautifully. The sad tones caused listeners to tear up.

There were people who were passing by this place while entering and exiting the capital. Each and every one stopped to watch, and some wives and daughters even stopped to wipe their tears.

But just as the people were becoming drawn by the sounds of the singing and zither, they heard a person angrily shout from within the Feng family's carriages: "Nonsense!" Everyone was given a shock. The people of the Feng family also trembled, knowing that Feng Jin Yuan had become infuriated.

And they could not blame Feng Jin Yuan for getting angry. What was this performer singing? What was this about the Feng family's second young miss dying a tragic death, and Prime Minister Feng, return the second young miss' life. How could this be considered a play. This was clearly trying to bring back her deceased spirit.

Feng Jin Yuan's face turned white in anger. He hurriedly got out of his carriage and gave an order to his personal servant: "Secure the people causing a ruckus for this prime minister!"

The personal servant complied and called for some other servants to go together. Rolling up their sleeves, they prepared to take action.

But the character of the performer was very good. She did not even pay any attention to these people, as she continued to sing what she should sing. One time calling second young miss, another calling Feng Yu Heng, it was truly sorrowful.

The servants of the Feng family also became angry. This was too horrid. Now, even a performer dared to oppose a prime minister?

A few feelings of anger rose, causing them to rush forward. They raised their hands and prepared to strike the performers.

But at this time, they heard a valiant female voice call out: "Let me see who dares attack?"

The servants of the Feng family were stunned, but they could not stop the momentum of their hands. Seeing that this strike was about to land, the personal servant who had been at Feng Jin Yuan's side for many years reacted and grabbed this hand. At the same time, he quietly said: "Stop moving!"

The servant still did not understand what was happening, but the personal servant's eyes were very sharp. At the moment the girl said "Let me see who dares attack" his eyes had already followed the voice in search of its owner. As a result, he noticed a few girls in a white dresses standing in the crowd. Of this group, he recognized one of them. It was Wen Xuan Palace's imperial daughter Wu Yang.

What he saw, Feng Jin Yuan had also clearly seen. He was simply left with a feeling of a head ache, but he still had to quickly go forward. Facing the direction of Xuan Tian ge, he knelt: "Official Feng Jin Yuan greets imperial daughter Wu Yang."