Indulging in Pleasures on the Ancestral Grave

That night before midnight, Feng Chen Yu covered herself in a dark hooded cloak. With Yi Yue in tow, she sneaked out from the residence's side door.

The two were extremely careful, as they feared being discovered. Fortunately, the county was different from the capital. Once night fell, there was not a single person on the roads. There was not even a night patrol.

They practically trotted the entire the entire way to the base of Qi Feng Mountain. Chen Yu leaned against a large tree, gasping for air.

"Young miss, just hang on a little longer. It will be better once we enter the mountain." Yi Yue felt a little anxious, as she saw that Chen Yu appeared to be unable to continue walking.

Chen Yu fiercely glared at her and cursed: "You worthless bitch. Don't think I don't know what sorts of ideas you have. In a while, when we meet with my brother, watch your mind, mouth and eyes, or else you will need to watch out for your own ass!"

Yi Yue was sharp and quickly promised her: "This servant is only here to accompany young miss and will not even glance at eldest young master."

"Knowing your own identity is enough."

Yi Yue nearly cried, "Young miss, this servant is not anxious to see eldest young master. It's that this place is not safe. Let us get into the mountains first before resting."

Chen Yu coldly snorted but did not continue to rest. Tightly wrapping the cloak around herself, she moved her legs and headed into the mountains. However, she did not know taht there were two people walking just behind them, dressed like ghostly shadows. Their footsteps were light and soundless, and they heard every word of Chen Yu's conversation.

Feng Yu Heng smiled while pulling along Wang Chuan. She quietly said: "I never would have thought that Feng Zi Hao would take in his younger sister's personal servant!"

Wang Chuan felt her young miss loved gossip too much, but upon thinking more on Feng Zi Hao's conduct, it was nothing to be surprised about, "Wasn't it said that he's even slept on the Feng family's eldest young miss' bed. The children of the Feng family really are quite intriguing."

Feng Yu Heng raised an eyebrow and looked at her, as Wang Chuan felt that she had said something wrong and quickly said: "Aside from young miss."

Only then did she smile with satisfaction and continue to drag Wang Chuan along on this chase. At this time, she heard Ban Zou's voice float by as though it were the wind: "Do not only pay attention to idly chatting. Pay attention to the surface of the road."

Feng Yu Heng was driven mad and replied through gritted teeth: "Your master has not yet become that blind."

Wang Chuan slightly laughed but did not speak.

As for Chen Yu and Yi Yue, who were up ahead, neither had entered Qi Feng Mountain before. The two wandered around back and forth in large a large circle until Yi Yue suddenly called out in surprise: "Not good!"

Chen Yu was startled and hastily asked her: "What happened?"

"Eldest young master's note only said to meet in the mountains, but it did not say where in the mountains? This Qi Feng Mountain is quite large, so where would we go to look for him?"

Only then did Chen Yu react. Yi Yue was correct. For such a large Qi Feng Mountain, where were they going to go look for Feng Zi Hao?

She looked around then pondered a little before saying: "Let's go to the peak. I heard that big brother is living in a room up at the peak. We can't go wrong if we go look for him there."

Feng Chen Yu only remembered that Feng Zi Hao lived at the peak, but she neglected the reason he lived there.

Because that was the Feng family's ancestral grave, and Feng Zi Hao was keeping watch over the grave, if they wanted to meet Feng Zi Hao, they first had to see a patch of graves.