Who Touched my Man Tou?

Two days later, Tong Sheng pavilion was renamed to "Ji An County Main Office" and its main gate was opened. The small gate connected to the Feng manor was made even smaller by Feng Yu Heng.

Despite Feng Jin Yuan's best efforts to suppress the news, it did not take three days for word of his divorce from Yao shi became known throughout the capital. The storytellers in the tea houses just left out the name and spoke about his Feng manor. Even the beggars at the side of the road could say a few things about the divorce.

Another story that was advancing alongside "the prime minister's divorce" story was Bu Cong's disappearance.

"Apparently, Lord Bu Bai Qi has gone East in search of Bu Cong, but the Bu family received a report from the post office saying that he still had not been found." Wang Chuan brushed Feng Yu Heng's hair while telling her about the things she had heard over the past couple days.

Feng Yu Heng did not understand: "Why has Lord Bu gone searching in the East?"

Wang Chuan said: "Because Bu Cong is the general in charge of the Eastern border. If he were to leave, he should have gone East."

Feng Yu Heng did not think this way: "First of all, he needs to understand why he had to leave. He also needs to consider where he was last seen."

This was something Wang Chuan knew very well, "Last time he was seen was on while returning from Feng Tong county. He shot at all of the Feng family's carriages and argued with Prime minister Feng. He then took a piece of white cloth and said he was sending young miss off."

Feng Yu Heng helplessly said: "Well there it is. Since there is such a reason, he definitely could not have gone towards the military camp in the East. Bu Cong is not stupid. Although you and I understand, the Feng family uses the status as officials as armor. If Bu Cong wants to deal with the Feng family, there is absolutely no need to fetch an army from the Eastern border. But if we think this way, it does not mean everyone will think this way. If someone connects the ideas together, that would truly be a fatal disaster for the Bu family."

"Young miss means to say Bu Cong is still in the direction of Feng Tong county?"

"He should have gone in that direction, but it should not be to find me." She fiddled with her bell-shaped earrings then began trying to figure Bu Cong out.

Wang Chuan did not ask further, instead she began thinking for herself. After a short while, she let out an "Oh!" sound then spoke: "Could it be that he has some other objective? Searching for the young miss is just a diversion?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "That should be the case. But this can not be pinned on him so simply. Based on what you said about the situation from that day, his desire to look for me should be real, but at the same time, he should have something even more important to do. And that matter is very likely something that must not be known by others."

"Then Lord Bu going to search for him in the East should also just be for outsiders to see." Wang Chuan took care of a few final loose hairs then patted her shoulder: "I'm done with your hair. Young miss, take a look and see if you are satisfied."

Feng Yu Heng had never been one to care too much for the appearance of her hair. As she once said, it's best to just casually tie it up in the back; however, Wang Chuan continued to style her hair every day properly. She would even change the appearance quite often, which put Feng Yu Heng in a good mood.

"The Bu family has always thought of itself as clever and regarded everyone else as stupid." She gestured alright to Wang Chuan, which she did not understand, and continued to speak about Bu Cong, "Although this sort of ploy can trick the majority of people, for the clever old foxes, there is no point to it. I trust that aside from us, the Emperor and Xuan Tian Ming have also guessed this point, but they simply want to give Bu Cong some more time in order to see what his true objective is."