Le Wu You

Jin Zhen was a very intelligent person. Man Xi's words made it very clear to her that she was already one of Feng Yu Heng's people. Thinking about it, it made sense. Given Chen shi's death-seeking methods, with someone as prudent as Feng Yu Heng, how could she not have recruited one of the people at her side.

Now that she had an understanding, she did not say anything else. She retreated a couple steps and knelt before Chen shi's door.

Man Xi stood to the side and listened to Jin Zhen speak towards the room: "Madam, it is Jin Zhen. I have been a servant by your side ever since childhood. Jin Zhen came to see you, madam. You have suffered!"

There was not much movement from inside the room. Jin Zhen paused for a moment then said: "Madam, I have become pregnant with husband's flesh and blood. Jin Zhen has followed madam since childhood, so now that a celebratory matter has come, I have come to celebrate with madam."

Bang!

The sound of porcelain falling to the ground came from inside the room. The corners of Jin Zhen's mouth curled up, as she continued to speak: "Being able to take care of husband, Jin Zhen will truly remember madam's grace. Last night, when I found out I was pregnant, the first thing I thought of was coming to thank and kowtow to madam. If it were not for madam's training, how could Jin Zhen receive the special treatment as I did today. Many thanks to madam for giving me this child. Many thanks madam. Many thanks madam!" She said this then lowered her head to the ground, but her ears remained alert. She carefully listened to the movements inside the room.

Jin Zhen had spoken about her pregnancy and about her child. How could Chen shi endure this aggravation. She immediately began shrieking. She had not eaten anything for one day and one night, so she was originally quite weak. Now it seemed that she was suddenly bursting with energy. With a crackling sound, it seemed that she began thrashing about in her room.

Jin Zhen slightly frowned and thought to herself, just thrashing about in your room is no good. Thus she added: "Madam, you must take care of yourself. Husband wanted this concubine to rest her body. I fear that I will not be able to come see madam more often. Madam, you absolutely must take care of your body. After this child is born, it will be calling you mother. Last night we invited second young miss to take a look. Second young miss said... it should be a boy."

She deliberately added this bit. Sure enough, the person in the room snapped and began forcefully ramming against the door. As she rammed the door, she screamed: "I will kill you! I will kill you!"

Jin Zhen's heart was moved, as she loudly called out: "Madam, what did you say? Did madam say that you miss Jin Zhen? Jin Zhen also misses you!"

Bang!

Finally, the door was broken open by Chen shi's fat body.

At the same time, Jin Zhen felt a movement in her abdomen, as something was forcing its way down.

She hurriedly stood up and headed towards Chen shi. As she walked over, she said: "Madam, what happened to you? Madam, you.... ah!"

Chen shi violently pushed her and Jin Zhen fell to the ground.

Chen shi could be heard hollering at the top of her lungs: "Slut! Whore! I will beat you to death! I will beat the evil spawn in your belly to death!" As she cursed, she kicked Jin Zhen's body twice.

Jin Zhen did not dodge. Instead, she gritted her teeth and let out a scream. When the maidservants finally pulled Chen shi away, she lowered her head and saw a puddle of blood. Only then did she let out a sigh of relief. She then immediately let out an "ow" sound and began screaming "My child!"