Your Majesty, Name a Price!

The Feng matriarch had sprained her back by missing her kick. Once her back began hurting, things became worse, as she spent her days lying in bed, afraid to move.

Feng Jin Yuan brought in two doctors for a consultation for the matriarch, but the two doctors stood at her bedside and shook their heads: "The medicine that needs to be prescribed, we have already prescribed. All that remains that can help is bed rest. Elderly madam's age is already advanced. Injuries to muscles and bone will naturally heal slower than for a young person, but you absolutely must not get hasty."

The matriarch lay on the bed and groaned. Granny Zhao quickly asked on her behalf: "How long must she stay in bed for before she can get out of bed?"

The doctor said: "At least half a year. In fact, even a year or two is possible."

Upon hearing these words, the matriarch nearly lost her mind, "Scram! Everyone scram! You are all worthless. To not even be able to treat such an insignificant illness, what are you still doing as a doctor? Get out!"

The two doctors looked at each other, neither saying a word. Carrying their medical kits, they bowed to Feng Jin Yuan then left together.

Feng Jin Yuan helplessly advised the matriarch: "Mother, you absolutely must not get too hasty. What if you get out of bed early and your body does not heal properly, that is something that can absolutely not happen!"

"What use is it to say these things?" The matriarch glared at Feng Jin Yuan. Because she could not move her body, she did not have a good handle on the angle, so when she so forcefully glared, her eyes nearly popped out. She caused her own vision to become blurry for a while before remembering to ask granny Zhao: "The medical plasters that A-Heng gave me before, is there any remaining?"

Granny Zhao said with embarrassment: "They've been used up a long time ago."

"At the time, she gave us plenty, but elder madam, at the time, your waist was hurting. You would apply four every day. While at the clan residence, they were completely used up! Originally, second young miss said that she would immediately send more once you ran out, but now..."

"My dear A-Heng!" Unsurprisingly, the matriarch once again began sobbing.

Feng Jin Yuan shot a blaming glare at granny Zhao and quickly begna to comfort: "Mother, don't get upset. Son will go into the palace in a moment to go find an imperial doctor. What sort of good medicine does the palace not have? It will definitely be better than the medical plaster!"

"Faster my ass!" The matriarch reached out to grab Feng Jin Yuan, "Go send more people out to continue searching! A-Heng definitely did not die. She definitely can not die!"

"She's dead!" Feng Jin Yuan was a little angry, "She has already been burned to ash! How could she not have died in such a large fire!"

"No matter how large the fire, it's impossible for it to not leave behind bone!" The matriarch could still not be considered as having gone senile, "How large was that fire? Even the beams of the room had been burned, so how is it possible that a living breathing person did not react at all and burn to death? Did you hear A-Heng cry or scream?"

Feng Jin Yuan had been sitting at her bedside, but at this moment, he had been angered by the matriarch and suddenly stood up. This caused the matriarch to tremble in fear.

"Dead means dead. Mother, please remember this. In the future, our Feng manor no longer has a second young miss!" His face immediately became frigid, as his face was emotionless. Even the matriarch felt her heart cool upon seeing this.

The hand that grabbed his clothes was also thrown off. The matriarch turned to face forward and looked at the canopy of the bed. She appeared deflated and helpless.