Give Chen shi a Stronger Medicine

The words Mo Bu Fan said made everyone feel something was off. Everyone surrounded Chen shi and looked at the bear-paw like hand. There, they saw Mo Bu Fan point at the index finger on Chen shi's right hand and ask: "Can everyone see this?"

Everyone took a look. It appeared that under Chen shi's fingernails, there was actually a tiny bit of a white powder hidden. The amount was not great and only a few specs remained.

Mo Bu Fan used a silver needle to remove the powder. There did not seem to be any reaction from the silver needle, and he explained: "It can not be considered a poison. A silver needle can not detect anything." As he said this, he brought the powder to his nose and smelled it. He then handed it to the other doctor, who also smelled it and said: "This is the vomit-inducing medicine. It seems that the thing that the head madam used was this."

The matriarch was so furious that her blood pressure rose drastically. Feeling that things were not going well, she reached into her sleeve. Finally pulling out the small porcelain bottle that she had received from Feng Yu Heng, she poured some medicine out and swallowed it. After a short while, she felt her blood pressure return to normal, and her dizziness subsided.

Mo Bu Fan noticed the matriarch's movements and went forward to check her pulse. Also noting the small porcelain bottle of medicine, he could not help but sigh: "Matriarch's blood pressure is not stable. In the face of great anxiety, it will rise quite high. Making light of it can be fatal. Fortunately, you have an odd medicine on hand; otherwise, it would truly be a dangerous situation. I, however, do not know where matriarch acquired this odd medicine? I fear that this would be hard to acquire even when divine doctor Yao was in the capital!"

Hearing these words, the matriarch once again remembered how good Feng Yu Heng was, "This was given by this old one's second granddaughter. Oh, it's the second granddaughter who is engaged to his Highness Prince Yu." When she said this, she felt incredibly proud, "This old one's granddaughter really is a divine doctor!"

Mo Bu Fan nodded. Turning around, he pinpointed Feng Yu Heng's location and directed a salute in her direction: "So it was the princess' great skill."

Feng Yu Heng smiled and returned the salute, saying: "Sir Mo is exaggerating. The divine doctor Yao that sir speaks of is quite likely my maternal grandfather."

Mo Bu Fan let out an "oh" sound and nodded: "No wonder, no wonder."

As he exchanged greetings, Feng Jin Yuan glared at Chen shi, who was still feigning death. He was so furious that his lungs were about to explode. He had been wondering how this woman had suddenly changed her personality, and no matter how good Pu Du Nunnery was, the change had been too sudden. But it seems that this change was fake and this was all just an act.

"Get up!" As he said this, he grabbed Chen shi by the collar.

Chen shi let out one of her weird signature yelps and bounced out of bed. She then immediately pointed at Feng Yu Heng and began cursing: "Slut! Why did you not die in the mountains to the Northwest? Since you came back, our lives have been complete messes! It's all your fault! It's you that is causing Chen Yu's position as daughter of the first wife to be unstable. It is you that caused Zi Hao to have fallen severely ill! You slut! You should die!"

Bang!

The matriarch suddenly swung her cane over, using a good amount of force. This cane struck Chen shi's head, and Chen shi did not even have time to cry out before fainting.

Mo Bu Fan heard the last words that Chen shi said and felt something was off. Walking forward, he grabbed Feng Zi Hao's wrist. Feng Zi Hao anxiously wanted to get away, but he could not escape Mo Bu Fan's grasp no matter what.