Congratulations Father

That night, Feng Jin Yuan stayed at Ru Yu courtyard as usual. Jin Zhen, however, was not as active as previously in taking care of him. It seemed like she was dispirited and appeared to be lacking in interest.

Feng Jin Yuan could not help but feel this was odd and asked her: "Is your body not feeling well?"

Jin Zhen sighed: "I do not know what has been going on recently. I always feel tired, I have no appetite, and I always feel nauseous."

Feng Jin Yuan's eyes lit up: "How long has it been?"

Jin Zhen thought for a little while, "Around ten days ago, there was a bit of this feeling. It became more serious recently."

Hearing this, Feng Jin Yuan immediately smiled. He then stared at Jin Zhen and laughed for a while then loudly said: "My Feng family will be adding another member!"

Jin Zhen was stunned and very quickly began to act happy: "Husband means to say..." She brought her hand to her belly, "This concubine... has one?"

"Most likely." Feng Jin Yuan was very certain in his ability. Ever since he took Jin Zhen in, he had spent every night at her side. Jin Zhen was young, how could it be that she would struggle to get pregnant. "I will bring a doctor in tomorrow to take a look at you. You must rest properly. There is no need for you to go pay respects to mother early tomorrow morning. She will not make a fuss over it at this time."

Jin Zhen pondered a little then said: "Can a doctor only be called in the morning? This concubine is impatient and really wants to know if husband's flesh and blood really is in this belly..." She displayed her clinginess once again: "How about calling a doctor right now, would that be ok?"

Feng Jin Yuan was also happy and impatient, but it was already the middle of the night. He saw that Jin Zhen's appearance was not too good and tried to coax her, saying: "You getting some proper rest is what's most important. If we go look for a doctor at this hour, they would only arrive very late in the night. Even if you are not thinking of yourself, think of our child. Be obedient and sleep for a while. When you wake up, a doctor will have arrived."

Jin Zhen was still unwilling and spoke while feeling Feng Jin Yuan: "There's no need to call a doctor from the outside. Isn't the second young miss a doctor!"

Hearing this, Feng Jin Yuan also recalled this. That's right. Feng Yu Heng's medical prowess seemed to have improved drastically in these three years, especially her ability to provide medicine. Even Mo Bu Fan would exclaim his astonishment. "Very well." He stood up and put on a robe. He went to the door and called for the servant who kept watch at night: "Go to Tong Sheng pavilion and call for second young miss to come over. Tell her that I have a matter that requires assistance."

The servant drowsily complied then drowsily stumbled towards Tong Sheng pavilion.

Jin Zhen sat on the bed. Hearing that Feng Jin Yuan called for Feng Yu Heng, she finally felt more at ease.

Tong Sheng pavilion was not close to the Feng manor. When Feng Yu Heng arrived, Feng Jin Yuan felt a little sleepy, but Jin Zhen was still alert. She endlessly spoke about the child in her belly and speaking about not knowing if it was a boy or a girl. As she spoke, Feng Jin Yuan began to have look forward to this more and more, thus when Feng Yu Heng arrived, he did not wait for her to speak. Feng Jin Yuan immediately said: "A-Heng, come quickly. Come take a look at concubine mother Jin Zhen. It is most likely that she has become pregnant."

Feng Yu Heng and Jin Zhen's eyes met, their faces showing no particular expression. Advancing lightly, she said to Jin Zhen: "Lie down flat and give me your hand."

Jin Zhen followed these instructions.

Feng Yu Heng placed her hand on her wrist for a while then nodded. She then turned to Feng Jin Yuan and said: "Congratulations, father."