Prime Minister Feng, Can Your Lowly Hidden Guard Defeat Us?

She was completely unable to accept this reality. Holding her head with both hands, she let out a shrill shriek then desperately ran outside.

The matriarch anxiously shouted: "Quickly stopped her!" She then prodded granny Zhao at her side: "Find some clothes! Quickly go find clothes!"

Where was granny Zhao to go find clothes. Helpless, she could only take off her own cloak. Seeing that a servant had stopped Chen Yu, she quickly went forward and wrapped her up in the cloak.

Chen Yu's entire body trembled. This time, she was not pretending. She had truly lost her mind. As she trembled, she repeatedly shouted: "Kill him! Kill Feng Zi Hao! Quickly! Kill him!"

Looking at Chen Yu's current appearance, Han shi felt a joy swell inside her chest. The fall of Feng Chen Yu allowed her to see a glimmer of hope for Fen Dai. She looked to the side at Xiang Rong, who had her eyes covered by An shi. She then felt that this girl was also a huge eyesore. If something also happened to Xiang Rong, the Feng family would only have Fen Dai left as a young miss. Whether she was a daughter of the first wife or daughter of a concubine, what difference did it make?

"Ah!" Han shi let out a long shout and mysteriously said: "The person has been killed long ago. If he's to be killed again, it would just be flogging a corpse. Tsk tsk, eldest young miss, did you not see it! You usually maintain the appearance of a saint, but you are actually so unrestrained in private. This isn't your first time with the eldest young master, right? I remember that year that the eldest young master had already climbed into your bed. What's more, he was even sleeping on the same pillow."

"You're spouting nonsense!" Chen Yu raised a hand, wanting to hit Han shi; however, this was dodged by Han shi. Chen Yu then turned around to face Feng Jin Yuan and shouted: "Father, Chen Yu is innocent! Innocent!"

Everyone rolled their eyes. Innocent? Everyone had clearly seen it, so what the hell sort of innocent was this!

Feng Jin Yuan had never been this angry before. He even felt a trace of despair.

Coldly looking at Feng Chen Yu, he began pondering. Did this daughter have any value left?

This was Feng Jin Yuan. He actually did not dote on Chen Yu. What he doted on was how Chen Yu had been proclaimed the aspect of the phoenix from a young age. If this aspect of the phoenix were shifted to another daughter, it would be the same.

Feng Chen Yu understood her father too well. The trace of despair that could be seen in Feng Jin Yuan's eyes was spotted by her. In that instant, a single sentence popped into her mind: "It's over!"

No!

She desperately shook her head and shouted loudly- "No! Father, you can't give up on me! I am your Chen Yu. I am your most beloved daughter. I will become the Empress! Father! Daughter promises that after becoming the Empress, the Feng family will be protected. When that time comes, the Feng family will get whatever it wants!"

"Shut your mouth!" The matriarch felt more and more disgusted the more she looked at Chen Yu, "What sort of nonsense are you spouting? How will you become the Empress? The Empress is still happily sitting in the palace!"

"It's in the future!" Chen Yu completely could not understand what the matriarch was saying, as she continued explaining: "I am talking about the future! In the future, when I am the Empress and the third prince is the Emperor! The Feng family will immediately become prosperous! So long as the old Emperor dies, the world will become our Feng family's!"

Bang!

Furious, Feng Jin Yuan stomped over. Raising his foot, he kicked at Chen Yu's chest- "A bunch of nonsense!"