Is the Fourth Young Miss Expressing Herself to the Future Second Brother-in-Law?

When the Feng family left, they had brought Chen shi; however, when they returned, she could not be found at all. Feng Jin Yuan repeated the words he had said at the temple to the servants. Very quickly, everyone knew that the head madam had a big heart. For the sake of praying for the fortune of the family, she voluntarily stayed at Pu Du Nunnery.

Feng Yu Heng did not want waste her time with the people of the Feng family. Pulling Yao shi and her servants, she wanted to return to Tong Sheng pavilion, but when she turned around, she was called by Feng Jin Yuan.

She knew that Feng Jin Yuan had something he wanted to say to her, so she had Yao shi take Zi Rui back.

Seeing Yao shi moving away, she turned around and politely saluted Feng Jin Yuan, asking with a smile: "Did something happen for father to call A-Heng?"

Feng Jin Yuan looked at this daughter and did not speak for a long time.

Twice, twice he had sent hidden guards out and received reports related to this daughter.

He trusted that his hidden guards would not make a mistake, but he could not understand what Feng Yu Heng wanted those ten or so young girls from Xiao Zhou for. He had an even harder time understand the twenty assassins from Yama's Palace, who had failed to harm her and died by her hand instead.

Since Feng Yu Heng returned to the capital, Chen shi suffered one attack after another. The Chen family wanted to get rid of Feng Yu Heng. He understood the underlying logic. He also knew how costly it was to hire the assassins from Yama's Palace. If it weren't for the Chen family being an exceedingly wealthy one, how could they afford the expenses.

Regardless of how he looked at Feng Yu Heng, the Chen family hiring assassins to murder his, Feng Jin Yuan's daughter, was a debt that he had to settle clearly.

But this daughter, he had no choice but to defend against too.

Feng Yu Heng looked at Feng Jin Yuan, who had called for her to stop yet did not speak for a long period of time. She knew that this father was thinking of something. She did not disrupt him and quietly stood there, remaining calm and collected.

"A-Heng." At last, Feng Jin Yuan opened his mouth and said: "Father hopes that you can make some more considerations for the family. After all, the Feng family prospering is the way to allow for your face to shine."

"Oh?" Feng Yu Heng thought that he would ask about the bandits from that night, but she had forgotten. Her father only ever thought of himself and the Feng family's future. She face became cold and her gaze became cold, "I never once took the initiative in causing trouble. I only hope to not be bothered."

"You are a child of the Feng family, so you need to act like the daughter of the Feng family!" Feng Jin Yuan felt this daughter was absolutely too stubborn.

"Then I hope father will first act like a father!" She directly glared daggers at Feng Jin Yuan, her belly full of anger, "I hope father will act from a father's perspective when their children have been harmed. Show some concern and comfort them, instead of speaking only of Feng family this, Feng family that! When the day comes that all your children have been murdered, I wonder what family will remain!"

After she spat out these words, she turned and left.

Feng Jin Yuan trembled with anger. He clenched and loosened his fist a few times, but he had lost this battle. He simply shouted to the retreating back: "I will arrange to have a teacher come for Zi Rui, tomorrow."

Hearing this, she waved behind her and did not say anything.

When she returned to Tong Shen pavilion, all of the servants were very happy and came forward to ask: "Second young miss, is everything well? Second young miss, was the food at the temple to your liking? Second young miss, this servant made some food and will go bring it up immediately. Madam and young master are waiting for you to eat."