Feng Yu Heng's Rival in Love

Wen Xuan Palace's official princess was imperial tutor Ye Rong's daughter to his first wife. This was something well known to all, but Ye Rong being saved from a terrible illness by Yao Xian was not known by many. Feng Jin Yuan, at that time, still had not married Yao shi, so he naturally did not know.

Now that he heard these words, this honorable prime minister considered the next level of meaning. The Ye family saw the Yao family as their benefactors, yet why did the Ye family not speak on their behalf when the Yao family met with trouble?

Based on the friendship between princess Wen Xuan and Yao shi, this view of them as benefactors was not false; therefore, there could only be one reason.

Feng Jin felt a cool breeze down the back of his neck. Could it be that the Ye family knew that crime definitely would not harm the Yao family's foundation?

The matriarch had obviously thought of this. She and Feng Jin Yuan quickly looked each other in the eye. Both saw great regret in the other's eyes.

Their original decision had been too rash! It absolutely was too rash!

"Prime minister Feng." Princess Wen Xuan once again spoke, no longer remaining on the previous topic: "I have not seen Qian Rou for many years and have many things to say. Qian Rou and her children will sit in my carriage. Prime minister Feng, do you have any objections?"

How could Feng Jin Yuan dare have any objections. He earnestly hoped that Yao shi would say a few words in his favor, but he also thought of how Feng Yu Heng would also be going along. He immediately gave up hope.

Who would have imagined that Feng Yu Heng, at this time, would say: "Aunt Lan and mother should enjoy an intimate conversation. We will not disrupt it. A-Heng will ride with big sister Tian Ge in my carriage, is this ok?"

Wu Yang smiled and nodded: "Very good, excellent."

The two groups of carriages and horses could once again set off. Having been delayed for a while, the day was a little bit later. The carriage drivers slightly increased the pace, heading towards Pu Du Temple.

To speak of this sovereign Wu Yang, Xuan Tian Ge, she truly acted very familiar from the very beginning. From the moment she got on the carriage, she grabbed Feng Yu Heng's hands and began telling her of her bitterness: "Younger sister Heng, you are the worst. When I was young, princess mother always told me aunt Rou's family also had a very cute little sister, thus I began to ponder and hope. Hoping that one day, aunt Rou would bring you along. You don't know this, but in my generation of people surnamed Xuan, there is only me who is a girl. From childhood to now, I could only play with those unsatisfactory boys. It annoys me to death. But you never once came." As she spoke, she began to fiddle with her two fingers, giving off a sad and pitiful appearance.

Feng Yu Heng felt that Xuan Tian Ge's personality fit her temper very well, especially the way she had cursed Chen shi in an exaggerated way. Listening to it was much more comfortable than the way the ancient people formed their sentences. At present, she had nothing to take into account. Hooking her arm around Xuan Tian Ge's neck, they chatted about romance.

When they finally arrived at the goal of this journey, Pu Du Temple, Xuan Tian Ge was bowed deeply on Feng Yu Heng's knees: "So you are the girl that ninth brother took a fancy to. A-Heng, I truly admire you!"

Pu Du Temple was a temple belonging to Da Shun's royal family. It was just forty li outside the capital and halfway up Pu Du mountain. At the peak of Pu Du mountain, there was a Pu Du nunnery, where the smell of incense was also strong.

Two great families had come to Pu Du Temple to offer incense. The temple attached great importance to them and sent people to arrange accommodations for the two families.