Visited by Unruly People

The matriarch dropped her onto a chair. The impact caused a sudden jolt of pain to shoot through her waist.

"Who did you say you saw?"

Chen Yu trembled and said: "I saw mother and grandfather." As she spoke, she looked around the room once more, her face filled with horror, "Grandfather said he misses Chen Yu and misses everyone in the family. Mother said she died unjustly and that she is lonely being alone at the old home." Chen Yu spoke as tears fell from her eyes, "Grandfather's appearance has changed so much. Chen Yu really misses grandfather! Wu..."

In the room, Chen Yu burst into tears. The matriarch, who had been frightened initially, now began to feel distressed by this crying.

Old man Feng had passed away ten years earlier. At that time, Chen Yu was already four years old, so she naturally had some memories.

Sighing for a while, the people of the family rushed over in this direction. Yao shi and An shi, along with Jin Zhen, entered the room together. Just as Han shi entered the room, her voice sounded out "Oh dear, my eldest young miss! What happened to you now?"

Everyone felt a chill. Ever since Fen Dai left the manor, this Han shi had truly changed far too much. Very slightly, she began developing in towards the same direction Chen shi had.

Today, Chen Yu did not argue with anyone. She devoted herself fully to this act. Instead, she was very happy to have someone like Han shi to play along with her "I saw grandfather! And I saw mother!"

Han shi shuddered and shut her mouth.

An shi frowned and shared a look with Yao shi. Neither had anything to say.

Yao shi walked over to Feng Yu Heng, her gaze full of inquiry. She pulled Yao shi's hand and quietly whispered a few words into her ears. Yao shi's brow furrowed even tighter.

"Could it be that eldest young miss was possessed?" Han shi could not longer hold it in and spoke once more. Her words were no different than what Feng Yu Heng had just said.

The matriarch also believed this, but she did not know what should be done.

Chen Yu continued to ramble incoherently. She would call out to her mother one instant, then her grandfather the next. Her act caused everyone to have a headache. The doctor that was brought over could not give an explanation, only saying that it was a possession, and he could not treat it.

The matriarch waved her hand and dismissed the doctor. She held her waist and sighed, as it began to hurt.

Yao shi turned around and looked out the opened window. After a long while, she let out a soft sigh and quietly whispered: "If possible, I really do not want to remain in this family."

These words were not heard by anyone else, but Feng Yu Heng heard it. Her lips curled into a smile, and her mood improved drastically "Mother, such a day will come."

"It seems that big brother is sick. I saw big brother fall ill." Chen Yu's nonsense started up again. It was mysterious and moving, "Grandfather misses me and mother also misses me. Grandfather, do not blame grandmother for not visiting you. There are simply too many things happening in the manor. Grandmother is unhappy too!"

The matriarch became flustered upon hearing this, but also began thinking it over. Ever since entering the capital, she had not returned to the old home even once. When old man Feng's coffin was carried back to the old home, it was done so by the younger generation. That old man shouldn't be blaming her, right?

Chen Yu acted up for a full four hours. It just so happened that it was a busy day at court. Feng Jin Yuan was delayed and delayed again without returning. Only after Chen Yu fell asleep from exhaustion did he quickly enter the room.