Possessed

Feng Yu Heng's brow furrowed tightly. Her ability to recognize voices was very good. Once she had heard someone's voice, she could definitely recognize who it belonged it. Just like the words "be careful." She did not need to raise her head to know who it belonged to.

Gently moving her arm and slightly bowing, she had a calm and serene expression, "A-Heng greets your Highness Prince Xiang."

The third prince Xuan Tian Ye!

Immediately, everyone knelt once more.

Xuan Tian Ye raised his hand and said: "Everyone, get up! Today is Lord Bu's funeral. These mannerisms are not necessary." As he said this, he looked at Feng Yu Heng, "Nothing happened, right?"

Feng Yu Heng shook her head: "Many thanks for your Highness' concern. Nothing happened."

Xuan Tian Ye did not say anything further, instead he took the initiative in helping Feng Yu Heng to the side. Only then did he go up and light a stick of incense for Lord Bu.

He was someone who wanted to accomplish great things. Although the Bu family's attentions were clearly not on him, he still had to do act the part.

Feng Yu Heng moved back to the matriarch's side and quietly said: "Grandmother, we should be returning, right?"

The matriarch had been a little shaken by Xuan Tian Ye's earlier attitude. Hearing Feng Yu Heng's reminder, she finally reacted, "That's right. The incense has already been lit. It's time to return to the manor."

She took the initiative in waving to Bu Bai Qi then led her three granddaughters out of the mourning hall.

The number of people who came to offer their condolences today was high, so it was impossible for the Bu family to take complete care of the Feng family. After exchanging greetings, they could no longer continue to send them off. But just as they reached the front yard, Bu Ni Shang appeared from out of no where, stopping Feng Yu Heng.

"Young miss Bu." Feng Yu Heng faintly smiled and looked over. She knew that some people would refuse to turn back unless they reached a dead end, "Could it be that you feel the Bu family's funeral was too peaceful today?"

"Hmph!" A fierce look flashed through Bu Ni Shang's eyes, "Feng Yu Heng, remember this. Sooner or later, there will come a day where I will trample over you and have you kneeling at my feet."

"Oh!" Feng Yu Heng laughed, "Might I ask Bu family's young miss, the way you are speaking, is it on the back of your aunt, who was thrown by my father Emperor and smashed your grandfather to death? Or is it your future husband, the fourth prince? If it is the fourth prince, I will remember to report this to father Emperor."

"You..." Bu Ni Shang found that the moment Feng Yu Heng opened her mouth, she had lost. Leaving aside how she had said that she would tell the Emperor, she had directly went and called him father Emperor. This completely suppressed her offensive. They were both the Emperor's daughter-in-law, yet he had permitted her to call him father Emperor. What about herself?

Bu Ni Shang resentfully glared at Feng Yu Heng and no longer spoke. But when she turned to leave, she gave Chen Yu a look showing that they were of kindred spirit.

The Feng matriarch angrily snorted and did not show Bu Ni Shang a kind expression. She even said: "The children of the Bu family are raised to be like this?"

Bu Ni Sheng was angry, but she did not dare speak out against the Feng matriarch, no matter what. Once she did speak out, then it would truly show that she did not have a good upbringing. She was so angry that she almost could not breathe. She left, practically running the entire way. In her heart, she hoped that big brother Bu Cong would quickly return. The big brother who had doted on her since she was young would definitely support her.