I Will Have Uncle Emperor Dismember this Pig Alive

At this point, Wang Chuan also came to Feng Yu Heng's side and quietly said to her: "She is Wen Xuan palace's daughter to his official wife, sovereign Wu Yang, birth name Xuan Tian Ge." Thinking a little, she added: "Prince Wen Xuan is the current Emperor's younger twin brother. He is the only brother he has alive."

Feng Yu Heng understood. No wonder she was so bold.

Feng Jin Yuan had already made these sorts of mental preparations. Since Chen shi had very early on made use of the Feng manor name, the other side had actually scolded her for her lack of consideration. Then there were only two possibilities. One possibility was the other side was someone who was a part of Jiang Hu and had absolutely no idea what sort of existence the Feng manor was. The second possibility, and also the one Feng Jin Yuan wished to avoid, was the other side being someone of higher rank than him.

Thinking of his position as the current prime minister, he was the highest rank official. It could be said that he placed none of the ministers or generals of the imperial court in his eyes.

But there was a class of people that were especially hard to deal with: the Emperor's relatives.

And recently, he seemed to have been causing trouble with the relatives of the Emperor.

Not this. It's come again.

"Oh, uncle Feng. You finally showed up." The sovereign Wu Yang who stood atop the carriage showed some disapproval towards Feng Jin Yuan, "This sovereign thought that you were really prepared to continue hiding in your carriage, accepting how your wife cursed my princess mother."

Hearing these words, Feng Jin Yuan's head swelled up. Sovereign Wu Yang's words meant that princess Wen Xuan was also in the carriage?

He quickly took the matriarch and walked forward together. Facing sovereign Wu Yang, he extended a greeting: "I did not know that sovereign was present..."

"Alright, stop wasting time with these useless things." Before he could finish speaking, sovereign Wu Yang interrupted him, "Go spout these pointless words to my princess mother. I am asking you, for what reason does this pig get mad and curse at us? Did she see this sovereign as easy to bully? Did she see my princess mother as easy to bully? Or perhaps she wanted to challenge my imperial father's prestige? Those of us in the palace are permitted to ride in carriages. This sovereign has grown to this age, and even uncle Emperor is not willing to blame me. For what reason must I suffer bullying outside of the palace by a pig?"

No matter what she said, it was about a pig. Feng Jin Yuan and the matriarch felt the blood rush to their temples from listening; however, they did not dare say anything.

Needless to say, the first to begin cursing was Chen shi. Furthermore, the things she said were much worse than what sovereign Wu Yang had said. Even if it were Wen Xuan Palace in the wrong, could they, as officials, overpower the Emperor's twin brother? This wasn't idle gossip!

Feng Jin Yuan said nothing more. Facing the carriage, he knelt down with the matriarch. Seeing them kneel, the other members of the Feng family felt it was not good to continue standing, as they quickly knelt as well. They heard Feng Jin Yuan say: "We did not know that princess and sovereign were present. This one, Feng Jin Yuan, presents the guilty party, Chen shi, for princess and sovereign to punish and hope that princess will be lenient."

The matriarch also said: "It's this old one that was not strict enough. Would princess please forgive the Feng family for its rudeness."

The matriarch's voice came out shaky. She currently wondered if the Feng family's star of disaster wasn't Feng Yu Heng but Chen shi. For the matter today, how did it have anything to do with Feng Yu Heng? Chen shi was just a calamity!