Not Good!

Because of the big fire that Feng Zi Hao started, the fire managed to enter the coffin through the corner that had been cut off. The fire outside had been put out, but nobody had thought that this fire would continue to burn inside the coffin. When everyone rushed back inside and looked, they discovered that Chen shi had been burned such that only half of her remained.

The matriarch was frightened and staggered to the ground. The cane in her hand was also tossed away, her eyes staring straight forward. It was as though she had become a statue.

Granny Zhao was worried and shouted to Feng Yu Heng: "Second young miss, quickly come look at the matriarch."

Feng Yu Heng walked over and pulled a silver needle out of her sleeve. Poking it towards her neck, the matriarch woke up again and immediately said: "What sin did the Feng family commit? Why have we been cursed by the heavens?"

Xuan Tian Ming very seriously said to her: "Matriarch do not be so anxious, this prince will bring a Daoist master here tomorrow to help you figure out what sin was committed."

Feng Jin Yuan wanted to begin cursing, but he did not dare. He could only give an order to He Zhong to quickly buy a new coffin. As for the person, either way she was going to be put in the coffin. She just needed to not be seen by outsiders.

Feng Yu Heng helped support the matriarch and comforted her, saying: "Things have already progressed to this point. Grandmother, do not be too sad. Although A-Heng does not understand what kind of hatred eldest brother had for mother to do such an evil thing. Mother has already passed, yet he still burned her corpse."

On the way here, the matriarch had heard of such things. She could not help but glare at Feng Jin Yuan and spoke up for Feng Yu Heng: "Can this matter be blamed on A-Heng? They are both your flesh and blood. Both are my grandchildren. Even if you don't love them, I do! I am not as clear on what happened at the funeral as you, but you must give me an explanation of all that has happened. I also want to ask, who was it that told these things to Zi Hao?"

Hearing the matriarch's shouts, Feng Jin Yuan also realized this issue. There must have been someone who had said something to Zi Hao on his way back to make him believe that Feng Yu Heng killed his mother.

If this were the case, then Feng Yu Heng had truly been wronged. Now that both Prince Yu and Prince Chun were here, no matter how reluctant he was, he still had to acknowledge his mistakes to his daughter!

Thinking of this, Feng Jin Yuan looked towards Feng Yu Heng. His mood was slightly more stable and kindly said to her: "Father was muddled earlier and did not take notice of your grief. A-Heng, given that such a big situation has arisen in the manor, give father a bit of sympathy. Everything that happened today was eldest brother's fault. When the funeral is over, father will force him to make amends."

Feng Yu Heng nodded: "That's good! When the time comes, A-Heng wants father to tell the truth. Who exactly was it that sent eldest brother to do these things. If father can not find the truth, then A-Heng will investigate on her own."

Feng Jin Yuan quickly said: "I will definitely find the truth." As he said this, he looked towards the two princes: "I have allowed the two princes to see something ridiculous. At present, the mourning hall has been ruined. Thinking about it, offering condolences is something that can not be done. How about your Highnesses come sit for a while and rest. This official will immediately go look for someone to fix up the mourning hall."

Xuan Tian Hua nodded, "The Lord Feng should quickly sort the matters within your home. Imperial brother and I will go sit for a while."

Feng Jin Yuan bowed, sending them off. He then gave a look to Feng Yu Heng. His intention was to have her go accompany them.