Oh Damn, Another One Fell In

Feng Fen Dai was scared witless. She had originally wanted to push Chen Yu, but she did not think that when she reached out, the one she pushed in would be Xiang Rong.

Looking at Xiang Rong and how she almost could not be seen, her heart began racing. She repeatedly shouted at the eunuch in charge of the boat: "What are you still standing there for? Quickly go and save her! Did you not see a person fall in?"

The eunuch helplessly spread his hands: "Young miss, this servant does not know how to swim. Besides, even if this servant knew how to swim, it would be pointless. Jumping in to such a cold lake is death!'

Fen Dai's face blanched with fear. Even if she had originally planned on pushing Chen Yu, she was still just a ten year old girl. How could she have thought of so many things. Whether or not the lake would be cold was not something she knew. She had thought even less that falling in would mean death. She had just wanted to have Chen Yu look like a fool; moreover, there were this many boats on the lake, and there were eunuchs. Once someone fell into the water, they should immediately rescue them. But why did this eunuch say he did not know how to swim at all?

"We have not taken care of these boats just once or twice. Over all these years, there has never been the case of a young miss being so unsafe that they would fall off the boat." The eunuchs words dispelled her doubts. At the same time, it was a cutting remark that meant you were asking for it.

Fen Dai was extremely worried. Xiang Rong's death was not something she cared too much about, but she definitely could not die at her hands. Feng Chen Yu was still standing there. So long as she spoke up as a witness, everyone would believe that she had pushed Xiang Rong into the water because it was what had happened.

She squatted at the edge of the boat and desperately shouted towards the lake: "Third sister! Third sister!"

The servant Xiang Rong had brought, Mei Xiang, was anxious to the point of snapping. She had even reached her hand into the water.

But how could they heard Xiang Rong's reply. Not only was there no reply, even the ripples in the water from where Xiang Rong fell into the water gradually disappeared.

Feng Chen Yu stuck close to Fen Dai's ear and softly said: "Fourth sister murdered third sister. What exactly did you do it for?"

Fen Dai had a brow of cold sweat. Both of her hands were clenched into tight fists. She then suddenly felt a determination to deal with Chen Yu. She turned her head and fiercely glared towards Chen Yu. Their noses touched and looked to be about to fight.

At this time, they heard a "plunk" sound as yet another person fell into the lake.

The two were very shocked and turned their heads to look.

At this time, the number of boats that came over increased. The faces of the madams and young misses on the boats drained of color. They all firmly grabbed the supports of the boat, completely afraid to even move.

The one who jumped in was a man and looked to be a bodyguard. After jumping in, he used his internal energy to rapidly sink in order to chase after Xiang Rong. He then put his hands up and successfully brought Xiang Rong to the surface.

Fen Dai let out a sigh of relief and wanted to say "At least she has been brought up" but when she looked again at Xiang Rong's white face, she swallowed these words that had reached her mouth.

Could she be saved?

The bodyguard had brought her to the surface then immediately swam in a certain direction. Fen Dai anxiously shouted: "Our boat is over here!" But that person ignored her and brought Xiang Rong towards another larger boat.