Privately Meeting a Man

What could Princess Ding An say? It was as Feng Yu Heng said, Qing Le did not have the right to fight with Feng Jin Yuan. Since Feng Yu Heng had mentioned Feng Jin Yuan, it would not be too good for them to continue.

Thus she changed her tune: "Then would the Feng family's eldest young miss play a song!"

Feng Chen Yu hated that she could not quickly leave this place. She was the Feng family's daughter to the first wife, why did she need to suffer this humiliation?

But she did not believe this humiliation to have come from Ding An palace. All of the wrongs came from Feng Yu Heng.

Fiercely glaring at Feng Yu Heng, Chen Yu stood up and walked towards the seven-stringed zither with a face full of grief. The sound of the zither picked up. She had practiced bitterly for many years in anticipation of a magnificent occasion to play the zither. Instead, here she was playing for a group of dancers and a bunch of madams and young misses who would never truly be relevant.

Feng Yu Heng did not care for her grievances. The evil plans she had come up with herself would need be dealth with herself.

Feng Chen Yu's zither abilities were good, very good. Over the years, the Feng family had failed to develop any of Feng Chen Yu's talents; however, the zither was different, and she actually began practicing it.

She truly was the daughter to the first wife of a first rank official's family. Normally, these madams and young misses who were irrelevant would have a hard time even seeing her in person, much less personally hearing her play the zither.

The zither abilities she had hoped would attain the admiration of all those watching was played for a group of dancers. The sounds of Chen Yu's song were filled with sadness and hatred.

Feng Yu Heng, the humiliation you have given me today, I will definitely repay you many times over.

However, at this time, a young servant girl was carrying some refreshments towards Feng Yu Heng, wanting to place them on the table. However, she slipped and spilled tea all over Xiang Rong.

Xiang Rong immediately leapt up in surprise and quickly patted at the water beads on her clothes; however, she was just a little too slow, as the tea seeped in to her clothes.

"This servant has made a mistake. Would young miss please forgive this servant!" The young servant was also quite nimble, as she knelt on the ground and begged for forgiveness. This kowtowing and begging made Xiang Rong feel bad.

"It's alright, get up." Xiang Rong helplessly allowed the servant to stand up. Looking again at her wet clothes, she was not certain what she should do.

Feng Yu Heng looked at the kneeling servant. Her intuition told her that this was not an accident. Feng Chen Yu and Qing Le found that the first plan had failed and moved to their second. She worried that this second plan would be used on Xiang Rong.

Sure enough, the servant stood up and said: "Young miss, these clothes can no longer be worn. The days now are colder. Wearing these clothes will cause you to catch a cold. Would young miss come with me to get a change of clothes."

Xiang Rong was a little embarrassed and looked at Feng Yu Heng. Seeing Feng Yu Heng nod to her, she followed the servant.

Feng Yu Heng continued to sit at the table, eating fruit and watching the performance. When she glanced at imperial daughter Qing Le from the corner of her eye, she found that she was also looking towards her. She looked as though she were watching a play, absolutely certain that Feng Yu Heng would fall for the trick.

She naturally did not know what sort of plan Qing Le came up with; however, she was a little curious. She really wanted to see how good this imperial daughter was at harming others.