Feng Yu Heng, I Will Kill You!

Feng Yu Heng immediately re-adjusted her emotions and returned her expression to normal.

But even if she did this, it was still caught by two pairs of eyes.

One belonged to Xuan Tian Ming and the other to Xuan Tian Hua.

"Have you been going to the barrack more often recently?" Xuan TIan Hua looked to the side and quietly said.

At this time, Lord Ding An kowtowed to the Emperor one final time, signalling the end of his time as an imperial lord.

"Yes." Xuan Tian Ming's expression did not sink, instead becoming slightly more dignified.

In the hall, there were already people who helped Lord Ding An out. With this year's Mid-Autumn banquet, the only imperial lord of Da Shun was relieved of his duty.

As for Wang Nuo, who had just been named as a groom, he also lost his position along with the rest of the Ding An family. All that was left to him was his ugly wife.

"The Bu family met with a disaster today. Thinking about it, that Bu Cong should be returning. I can not help over at the military camp, so you be more careful. That girl... I fear will not have many good days left."

"Hmph!" Xuan Tian Ming snorted. "When has she ever had good days? It's fine. Don't worry, seventh brother."

Feng Yu Heng naturally did not know what the two were talking about. She only noticed that the two of them had looked in her direction in concern, which caused her to feel a little warm inside.

With the banquet having been disrupted to such a degree, there was no possibility of it continuing.

Everyone stood up then knelt, waiting for the Emperor to announce the end of the banquet.

The Emperor was also quite tired. Waving his hand, he dismissed everyone, but just as Feng Yu Heng prepared to leave with everyone else, he called out: "Heng girl, Our head is hurting a little. Remain for a little while longer!"

Feng Yu Heng did not know why the Emperor wanted her to remain, but she could only stop and reply: "Yes." She then saw Feng Jin Yuan's pleading appearance and knew that her father wanted for her to ask for forgiveness for Chen Yu.

Feng Yu Heng could not be bothered to deal with Chen Yu's matter. Although both were from the Feng family, it was clear that the Imperial family had no intention of placing any guilt on her, she did not want to discuss it.

Seeing Feng Yu Heng refused to look at him, Feng Jin Yuan became anxious and could not help but quietly call her: "A-Heng."

Frowning, she glanced sideways at him and felt that this father was shameless. Based on Feng Jin Yuan's intelligence as a prime minister, it should have been impossible for him to not have seen through Chen Yu and Qing Le's plans. Yet, he still wanted the victim to go ask for forgiveness. This bias was truly great.

"Father." She spoke, her voice very quiet and without a hint of emotion, "If that cat had appeared in my hands, what would have happened?"

Feng Jin Yuan was startled and could not respond for a while.

When he looked at Feng Yu Heng again, he found that this daughter was already walking towards the stage. Atop the stairs, the Emperor looked at her with a fatherly smile.

At this very moment, Feng Jin Yuan felt that he himself was an outsider. That child was not his daughter at all, and she did not view him as a father in the slightest.

He bowed and retreated, escaping Liu Li courtyard. Walking quickly to catch up with the crowd, he hid within it.

The Emperor merely glanced at Feng Jin Yuan's retreating figure before looking away. It was as though he had not seen anything, as he said to Feng Yu Heng: "Heng girl, accompany Us on for a walk."