Yao shi is Not Weak

Huang Quan glanced at Feng Jin Yuan in contempt and impolitely said: "Minister Feng has begun crying too soon. Young miss is not that stupid." The abilities of family's young miss was something she was very clear on. Could she not even get out of bed? That was absolutely impossible.

"As I see it, if she can't be found, just report it!" Han shi's voice came over.

The matriarch angrily shouted: "Did we not tell you to scram and go back to sleep? Why have you come back out?"

Who knew that it was not just Han shi who had been sent back then returned. At this time, Feng Chen Yu had also returned and responded to Han shi: "No! You must not report it!"

Feng Chen Yu originally did not want to come back. Although she was afraid, she wanted to find out whether Feng Yu Heng was truly in the room even more. Thus, she turned around while returning to her room and just happened to hear Han shi mention reporting it.

It could not be reported! Feng Yu Heng was, in the end, still the daughter of the prime minister. If it was reported, there would be an investigation. When that time came, it would be very easy to find that idiot Feng Zi Hao. She did not trust Feng Zi Hao could handle something like that. It was very possible that he would end up implicating her.

No! She definitely could not allow this matter to reach the palace!

"Father." Chen Yu quickly walked over to Feng Jin Yuan, "This matter really must not be reported!"

Feng Jin Yuan looked at the very clear-headed Chen Yu and felt a little stunned. It felt as though the person who had been sitting next to the well was not his daughter. His daughter should just have this sort of educated and well-balanced beauty.

"Tell me, why must we not?" Feng Jin Yuan's mood improved a little. He did not really care how Feng Yu Heng, but for his eldest daughter, he did not dare make even the slightest misstep.

Chen Yu did not respond immediately, instead saluting and excusing herself for her earlier actions: "Ever since returning from Lord Bu's funeral, Chen Yu's train of thought would randomly become muddled. Sometimes, it would lead to hallucinations, and this has caused the people of the family a great deal of trouble. This is definitely not Chen Yu's intention, but when the illness takes hold, it is out of my control. I hope father will forgive this."

Feng Jin Yuan felt a wave of emotion. This daughter of his was truly a national grace. She was the future hope of the Feng family. He had raised her with the Empress as a guideline in hopes that she would one day ascend to the heights of the Empress. Recently, however, Chen Yu had been troubled by an illness. The illness was difficult to deal with, which caused him to feel quite distressed.

"How could father blame you." Feng Jin Yuan let out a long sigh. Reaching out, he held Chen Yu's shoulder: "You are the daughter father is most proud of. No matter what, father will not blame you."

Chen Yu felt moved, as a couple of tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. She gently wiped them away then continued what she was saying: "If it gets reported, this information will be spread. Second sister disappearing in the middle of the night. If this were to get out, how should second sister continue living!"

Feng Jin Yuan nodded in agreement, "Chen Yu has truly thought about this thoroughly."

"Chen Yu is thinking of second sister's reputation. I hope that father will rethink this."

The matriarch listened from the side and also nodded, "What Chen Yu said is correct. If word of this spreads, A-Heng's reputation will be affected." As she said this, she looked towards the clan elder. She wants to receive some sort of agreement, but all she saw was the clan elder frown deeply with a gloomy expression.