Where Did Ding An Palace Go?

Because Han shi fainted, the entire courtyard was in a panic. Feng Fen Dai also knew that she had caused a huge mess, but she also did not want to go see how her mother was. She simply turned around and ran out.

Meanwhile, in Pine courtyard, Feng Jin Yuan was presently staring at the three million taels of bank notes that Chen Wan Liang had brought.

Three million, he really wanted that three million. Presently, there were a lot of expenditures. The Feng manor was fine, but he had to make a substantive show towards the third prince. The Chen family had sent money over, but this money came with conditions.

"Brother-in-law." Chen Wang Liang earnestly advised, "That sister of mine does indeed have many problems. This is something our Chen family knows, but even if you disregard the many years of being married, you must think of Chen Yu!"

"Chen Yu will always be my daughter to my first wife." Feng Jin Yuan was resolute on this matter.

Chen Wan Liang shook his head, saying: "Brother-in-law should know how fierce the Feng family's second young miss is. Chen Yu has stolen her position as daughter to the first wife. She has made it clear that she has come back to retaliate. Based on her vicious actions, I fear that she will tear apart Chen Yu such that even her bones will not be left unscathed. Moreover, that ninth prince has no hope of ascending the throne. If the Feng family can only protect one daughter... it would be best to protect Chen Yu."

Feng Jin Yuan's expression sank, "Are you trying to interfere with my Feng family's business?"

"This one does not dare." Chen Wan Liang quickly bowed, "This one is only worrying on behalf of brother-in-law. That child, Chen Yu, was born this way. That year, Daoist Zi Yang said those words, so brother-in-law must not give up on her!"

Feng Jin Yuan was annoyed by the words he said, but in reality, he also had similar thoughts to Chen Wan Liang. No matter how much momentum Feng Yu Heng had, that ninth prince would not become the Emperor. Even if she had the support of Prince Chun and Wen Xuan palace, so what? When the time comes that the current Emperor dies, would the new one allow for the ninth prince to continue act wildly?

He placed the bank notes in his sleeve and said to Chen Wan Liang: "I have plans for this matter. You can return."

Once Chen Wan Liang saw Feng Jin Yuan take the bank notes, he let out a sigh of relief in his heart. Being willing to take the money was good. He was also a smart person, so he definitely would not do something like watch his every step. Since Feng Jin Yuan had said those words, he would go back and wait. Thinking about it, it would not be long before his sister would return to the manor.

After Chen Wan Liang left, a hidden guard appeared before Feng Jin Yuan. Feng Jin Yuan asked him: "Has it been peaceful at Pu Du Nunnery?"

The hidden guard replied: "Ever since the people from Chen family went, head madam stopped causing a fuss. She could even do some activities with the nuns during the day."

Feng Jin Yuan nodded: "It seems that her little brother came up with a plan to save her life. Forget it, you can go for now."

The hidden guard vanished.

Feng Jin Yuan considered returning to Han shi's side, but as he stepped out of Pine courtyard, he could not control his desire to visit Ru Yi courtyard. Jin Zhen was, in the end, still young. She still had a string that controlled Feng Jin Yuan, which made him unable to stop himself.

When he reached Ru Yi courtyard, Jin Zhen had just received word that Han shi had been beaten to the point of fainting by Fen Dai. Now that Feng Jin Yuan had appeared and seemed to be completely fine, she knew that he definitely had not heard the news. She quickly advised the servants who guarded the courtyard: "In a while, no matter who comes along or whatever the matter, do not allow them to disturb master. If they come crying, take them away. Take them far away."