Three Questions and Three Answers with Imperial Concubine Yun

Feng Yu Heng felt her head swell. What sort of person was the seventh prince?

Looking again at the servant before her, she organized her knowledge of the ancient era. Since she was in the palace, she should be an imperial palace maid right? No wonder her manners were many levels higher than those of the Feng manor.

The young palace maid seemed to understand what Feng Yu Heng was thinking about. Maintaining her professional smile, she gave an explanation of the seventh prince: "His Highness the seventh prince's birth mother was imperial concubine Zhao. Unfortunately, while giving birth, she began bleeding internally and died. Imperial concubine Yun then picked up his Highness the seventh prince and brought him to Winter Moon Palace to raise him. Only when his Highness the seventh prince becomes of age, will he leave the house."

She nodded, understanding. Put like that, the seventh prince and Xuan Tian Ming were both imperial concubine's children. One was by birth and the other was adopted.

"When was I brought to the palace?" She got out of bed, pulling open the curtain and looking outside. The sky was pitch black. "Did the one that saved me come in as well?" She was worried about Huang Quan, and she worried if Xuan Tian Ming knew that she had come to the palace. She then remembered to ask: "Where is his Highness Prince Yu?"

The young palace maid patiently answered: "Miss brought brought in to the palace at noon. His Highness the seventh prince also brought back Huang Quan girl and a carriage driver. His Highness Prince Yu has also come to see miss, leaving a message for this servant to tell you when miss woke up. The matters outside, he will properly take care of. Would miss relax and rest."

Feng Yu Heng relaxed. Since Xuan Tian Ming said he would take care of things, things would be taken care of properly. She wasn't about to return to her manor and face interrogation. The people of this ancient era really were too exaggerated. If this were the 21st century, playing around until the middle of the night before returning home was considered nothing.

As she spoke, another palace maid entered with quiet steps, a pair of shoes held in her hand. Saluting her, she put the shoes doesn and said: "Would miss please change in to shoes and come to the moon-viewing platform. Imperial concubine Yun has invited you." She then retreated.

"Try it on and see if it fits your foot, miss." The young palace amid helped Feng Yu Heng put on the shoe. "The left shoe is newly made. His Highness the seventh prince made it clear that the material used should not be too new. This way it would not stand out too much."

Feng Yu Heng secretly thought that this seventh prince was quite meticulous. The newly made shoe fit perfectly and its appearance was hard to differentiate without close inspection. It really was hard to tell if it was fake or not. Being able to produce this in just an afternoon was truly too impressive.

"It fits perfectly." She stood up and picked up the already washed clothes, "Help me get some water to quickly wash up. After I have finished changing clothes, let us quickly go see imperial concubine Yun. That's right, call Huang Quan over."

The young palace maid nodded her understanding and left after saluting.

Not long after, Huang Quan ran in. Seeing Feng Yu Heng changing, she quickly rushed over to help.

"Young miss really scared the life out of this servant." Huang Quan still had her worries up until this moment, "You have don't know how to handle the water, yet you still jumped in the river!"

Feng Yu Heng rolled her eyes, "If I didn't jump in the river, should I wait to be shot by a poisoned arrow?" Speaking of the poisoned arrows, her eyes flashed.

Who was it that sentenced her to death?

"That's right." She quietly asked Huang Quan: "What happened with the seventh prince? Why did he come to save us?"