You're the Damn One Missing

That night, aside from the injured Chen shi and Feng Zi Hao, everyone of the Feng manor had moved out to search for the missing Feng Yu Heng and Feng Zi Rui. The matriarch also followed along on a chair carried around by servants.

Speaking of, Feng Yu Heng and her brother disappearing was first discovered by Feng Chen Yu. She only said that she woke up in the middle of the night and suddenly felt a very uncomfortable stuffiness near her heart. Extremely unwillingly, she could only get out of bed and bring some maidservants to go look for help from Feng Yu Heng. But when she arrived at Feng Yu Heng's room, she discovered that there was only Wang Chuan who was guarding the room. There was nobody else.

Feng Chen Yu didn't even ask what the situation was and went straight to loudly screaming: "Not good! Second sister has been kidnapped!"

With this scream, everyone from Feng manor was woken up.

Feng Jin Yuan brought along all the members of the Feng family to search the back of the mountain because Feng Chen Yu had said that the front had too many monks everywhere, so they could not have escaped through the front.

They had searched the back of the mountain a large portion of the night, yet they had not seen even half of a person's shadow.

The people of Feng manor came to a standstill in the forest, their torches lighting up the forest as if it were day time. Feng Chen Yu's face was pale, and she held her chest. Her face carried a trace of worry, and her eyes held tears.

"What to do? What do we do if we can't find second sister?" Her voice was full of worry, and it sounded like an older sister who really cared for her little sister.

Feng Xiang Rong, after eating the anti-fever medicine, felt much better. At this time, she was with An shi. An shi tightly held on to Xiang Rong's hand, fearing that she would also lose her daughter.

But Xiang Rong continued to look at Feng Chen yu. After a long while, she whispered quietly in to An shi's ear: "Why do we not search to the side? It seems like we've been following eldest sister around this entire time."

An shi was shocked, then carefully reflected. It seemed that Xiang Rong was correct. Along the way, Chen Yu had appeared very anxious, so everyone followed her in searching, so the area was not very large.

She wanted to remind Feng Jin Yuan to search the surroundings, it was Han shi that faintly said: "Being kidnapped in the middle of the night. No matter if we can find her or not, I worry the second young miss' good name..."

An shi pulled her eyebrows together. She knew that because of Fen Dai's injury, it was eighty percent likely that Han shi ended up hating Feng Yu Heng.

In reality, without Han shi reminding them, everyone understood this reality. A girl being taken away in the middle of the night, and they haven't found here even to this point. What did this mean? Even if Feng Yu Heng returned safely, who would believe it?

The matriarch sighed heavily and faced the sky, saying: "What sin has my Feng family committed!"

Feng Jin Yuan quickly comforted her: "Mother, do not get anxious. Aren't we still searching." Although the words were said, he still had no clues. Sending out four hidden guards to search around, none returned with any news.

Chen Yu covered her lips and lightly sobbed, but her eyes continued to search the surroundings. Unfortunately, under the bright light of the torches, not even Feng Yu Heng's shadow could be found.

In truth, they did not know. At this time, the area where the people of Feng manor stood was where Feng Yu Heng and company had fought off the people dressed in black. It's just that, in the blink of an eye, aside from the air being filled with the stench of blood and some traces that were difficult to remove in the dark, there wasn't the slightest sign of anything abnormal.