Here to Give You an Imperial Decree

Being called mother, Yao shi felt the build up of grief and sorrow from these many years that had exhausted her.

Yao shi used a hand to cover her mouth, but she still could not hold back the sounds of her sobbing. Wang Chuan and Huang Quan stood at her side, as they looked at Feng Yu Heng with tears in their eyes. They mouthed: "Thank you." Thank you second young miss for asking for our forgiveness and sparing our lives.

Xiang Rong quickly walked forward and knelt next to Feng Yu Heng. Kowtowing to Yao shi, she said: "Xiang Rong greets mother."

Yao shi was no longer able to endure and began crying.

For a while, the people in the Feng manor sighed with emotion. Even Feng Jin Yuan recalled a time when the Yao family was prospering. How well had Yao shi done in governing the Feng manor.

Seeing everyone sob, Fen Dai blink and immediately reacted. She was about to copy Xiang Rong and go kowtow to recognize the new mother; however, she heard Feng Chen Yu say: "Once you call her mother, there will be no chance for you and your mother after that."

With these words, Fen Dai stopped in place.

Feng Jin Yuan was rejoicing slightly. This second daughter of his did not carry that cat home. It would more or less allow him to be less scared. He had personally seen that cat bite off the finger off the hand of the Bu family's young miss. Raising that sort of creature at home would always leave people worried. Watching everyone cry for a while, he could not help but feel a little bored. He decided he may as well break up this unhappy atmosphere: "It was originally a good thing. What is the meaning of crying like this? The day is late, go rest for now!"

Feng Yu Heng, however, did not agree: "A-Heng just returned to the manor. Naturally, I must go greet grandmother."

When granny Zhao, who had been standing in the crowd, heard this, her earlier sobs became louder "Second young miss! Elder madam truly has not missed you for nothing! Go visit the elder madam. She spends her days insisting that second young miss did not die at all. Her eyes have nearly gone blind from the crying."

These words were a bit of an exaggeration, but it was not false. The matriarch had indeed spent her days in sorrow over Feng Yu Heng's death. She was also vexed because she could not get out of bed. The more she thought about it, the more angry she became. Her gums were swollen and her throat prevented her from speaking. Now, she could only look up at the ceiling and making snorting sounds.

When she heard the news that Feng Yu Heng did not die and was instead taken into the palace, even receiving the title of county princess, the matriarch ecstatic and even wanted to climb out of bed. In the end, however, her body was not up to the task. She tried a few times but could not move. She could only send granny Zhao to the front yard to take a look.

Feng Yu Heng had heard Ban Zou mention it before and knew that the matriarch had indeed worried fully about her. Although it did not cause her to feel moved, it was better than returning to a manor where nobody cared.

"Let's go!" Feng Yu Heng led Yao shi and headed in the direction of Shu Ya courtyard, "This will also give me a chance to take a look at grandmother's back injury. Me not being at the manor has truly caused grandmother to suffer some great grievances."

The others did not follow her over, as they remained in the yard. Only Feng Yu Heng, Yao shi and granny Zhao left with Huang Quan and Wang Chuan. Feng Jin Yuan watched the small figure at the front and suddenly felt a vivid feeling from the bottom of his heart.

Phoenix hairpin, Hou Yi bow, county princess, fiefdom... Among his daughters, which one exactly had the aspect of the phoenix?

Feng Yu Heng's group arrived at Shu Ya courtyard and a servant girl immediately welcomed them in a panic. Upon seeing that Feng Yu Heng had truly returned, she immediately put on a smiling face: "This servant bows to second young miss!" The servant girl knew how to deal with people. Seeing Feng Yu Heng, she did not say many words before kowtowing three times. Only then did she say: "Elder madam truly has not held on to hope for nothing, as the second young miss returned with the hope!"