Divine Doctor Displays Her Skills

Very quickly, the Emperor realized that he had been naive. He had waited for a long time, yet he had only heard imperial concubine Yun's voice but not caught even a glimpse of her.

Just when everyone began to feel as though they had a hallucination, imperial concubine Yun's voice once again sounded, this time saying: "This one came out to take a walk through this Liu Li courtyard and just happened to hear these remarks. It seems that over these years, there truly have been quite some changes! A simple favored beauty from many years ago now dares to beat people at a banquet. Tsk tsk, it truly is frightening. This one has not met with the Emperor for many years. This one originally wanted to chat about the past, but now I do not dare. This one is also an imperial concubine and does not want to be beat. Your Majesty, this one will be going back first."

Having heard these words be spoken, everyone waited the duration of half a stick of incense, but imperial concubine Yun's voice did not speak again. Xuan Tian Ming the spoke up: "Father Emperor, my imperial concubine mother has already left."

Only then did the Emperor recover. Without thinking, he picked up his cup and smashed it towards Bu Bai Ping's forehead.

A sufficient amount of force was used, and Bu Bai Ping did not dodge in time. Having been struck directly in the head, her head began bleeding, and she fainted.

Down below, the officials immediately began kowtowing and begging for forgiveness: "Your Majesty, please calm down!"

But how could the Emperor ease his anger. He thought and hoped everyday that he could see imperial concubine Yun. The pillar in his bedroom was nearly filled with lines. He felt that he could no longer wait another day. Today, imperial concubine Yun finally came out today for a walk, but she had been scared away by Bu Bai Ping.

Although he understood in his heart that there was no way imperial concubine Yun feared Bu Bai Ping, imperial concubine Yun did not even fear him, so why would she fear Bu Bai Ping? But, she had found this as an excuse, so he used her to vent his anger.

Just as Bu Bai Ping used imperial concubine Hua to vent her anger, the Emperor presently hated that he could not just pick her up and begin beating her. What use was Minister Bu begging for forgiveness. If he did not beat her enough, how could he relieve the rage in his heart!

Thus, Bu Bai Ping became the unlucky one. She had already fainted, but she was still picked up by the Emperor, raised up high then violently thrown towards the hall.

Feng Yu Heng thought about it carefully. If he truly threw her down, even if Bu Bai Ping did not die, her entire body would have suffered from shattered bones. She could tell that the Emperor had used his internal energy.

Kneeling down below was Minister Bu. Seeing his daughter fall from the sky, it seemed that the place she would land was where he knelt. He could not dodge in time and was smashed by Bu Bai Ping.

Just like that, the standard second rank official from the ministry of Appointments was killed by being crushed by his own daughter. He could not even utter a cry.

A perfectly good banquet immediately became a murder scene. The murderer as the current Emperor.

Who dared say anything?

Eunuchs came to clean up the scene. Minister Bu was taken away, while the area was quickly cleaned with water. It very quickly returned to its original state. If it were not for the two sturdy grannies supporting the severely injured and passed out Bu Bai Ping on the side, everyone would have assumed it was all a hallucination.

"Your Majesty." At this time, the only one who dared to speak with the Emperor was the Empress. The Empress was also doing her best despite not having any choice. During a celebration, they could not just leave everyone hanging. She did her best to make her voice softer and said to him: "Your Majesty, please calm down. Your body is not well. Sir Mo even warned you not to use your internal energy." She got closer and spoke even more softly: "The matters of the harem can be taken care of later. Just finish up with the banquet. Regardless of outcome, it is still the Mid-Autumn Festival."