You're scared of losing her

You scrolled through Demi's tagged photos on Instagram, looking at all the pictures fans posted of her. Admiring how beautiful she is, not just on the outside but on the inside as well. Maybe that's why she's so universally loved. Because she's a wonderful person, loved and admired by many.

You tried to stop it but you could feel your hands start to tremble, your mind starting to race. You think to yourself of how wonderful she is, what did you do to deserve her. Surely there are better people out there. Prettier, smarter, more confident than you. You started to tear up with thoughts that eventually she'll realize that.

Demi walked into your bedroom with a smile on her face, which quickly faltered when she realized you were crying.

"Y/n?" Demi whispered

You looked up, trying to wipe your tears and act like everything was okay. But they just kept falling, even though you were trying to put on a brave face.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Demi asked you as she pulled you into her arms. These moments were hard for her. Seeing you cry. She hated seeing you cry, it's like her heart shattered right then and there. It made her want to cry too.

"No Demi, I'm not okay. Not even close. Why are you with me? Look at you. How beautiful you are. I'm nothing compared to you. You deserve so much better."

Demi couldn't stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks. Your words broke her heart. It hurt her to know you felt that way. So low, so bad about yourself.

"Y/n. I don't understand. Why would you think that baby? I love you, can't you see that?"

"Yes. But why? So many pretty girls out there practically idolize you. They're so much better than me. I'm so scared. Scared that one day you'll realize that... and move on. I just.. don't wanna lose you." You sniffled, at this point unable to stop crying. You couldn't help yourself.

"Y/n, I love you so much. Don't you see that? How head over heels I am for you? How happy you make me? How whenever I'm with you it feels like the world stops? Baby, you're fucking amazing and I don't wanna be with anyone else. You're smart, you're kind, you're loving, I know I can always trust you. You make me laugh, you make me feel so good about myself, you're the only person I see myself with in the future. I'm in love with YOU. Not anyone else. I'm not going anywhere. Ever." Demi smiled, holding your face in her soft hands, hoping you saw how much she loved you.

And at that moment, looking into her eyes, you did. And you felt like the whole world just stopped. Once you felt her lips on yours, you melted. You realized she truly meant every word. She wasn't going anywhere. And neither were you.