Fights

You were sitting on the couch watching tv waiting for Demi to get home. It was 11:45pm and you hadn't heard from Demi in a few hours. She would usually check in with you every couple hours but you didn't think too much of it because she was busy recording and writing and you didn't want to bother her or make her lose her train of thought.

The next thing you knew the front door slammed shut, startling you awake. You didn't even remember falling asleep but you glanced at the clock again realizing it was now 1am. You got up and went to the kitchen where Demi had stormed of to. She was grumbling on about something you couldn't quite understand but you knew she wasn't happy. "Um Demi? Are you...okay?" "I'm fine y/n" "are you sure? Did you have a bad day at the studio?" Demi just simply shook her head no and kept grumbling. "Babe? Are you sure?" You walked closer to her and wrapped your arms around her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder when she suddenly removed your hands from around her. She stormed off to the living room and you followed her concerned about what happened and confused as to why she was so upset at you. "Demi? What's wrong? Why are you so upset? Did I do something?" "God y/n can't you just leave me alone? Can't you see that I just want to be left alone right now? I'm not talking to you for a reason! I had a shitty day and you're just making it worse!" You felt the tears streaming down your face, you were unable to stop them from coming. You let out a few sobs before you couldn't hold it in anymore. "What...What did I do? Huh? I'm just trying to help you and you just yell at me? You know what Demi you can just sleep on the couch tonight okay?" You said as you stormed upstairs and slammed the bedroom door behind you.

Demi tugged at her hair and immediately felt the guilt running through her. She couldn't deny how bad she felt. She knew you were just trying to help her and make her feel better. She took a deep breath as she began walking up towards your shared bedroom. She could hear you crying through the door, the sound absolutely breaking her heart. She opened the door to see you under a big pile of blankets with your head buried in her pillow. "Baby?" She said softly and walked towards you. You ignored her and kept crying until you felt her lay down next to you and pull you into her arms. "Y/n I'm sorry. I know you were just trying to help me. I had such a shitty day baby and I felt horrible having to leave you behind today. Then I was recording a new song and I couldn't hit this note the way I wanted to and they kept telling me to try harder and.. it was just awful. I never ever meant to take it out on you y/n. I swear. You know I'd never hurt you on purpose, emotionally or physically. I'm so sorry. Please stop crying. I love you so much". You looked up at her with red puffy eyes and smiled softly at her, unable to hold it back. She always had a way of making you happy even when you were sad. "It's okay Demi. I understand. And I love you too. So much". She pulled you into her arms and kissed your head. "I really am sorry baby girl. C'mon let's go to sleep. It's late". She pressed a few more kisses to your head and smiled against your hair as you closed your eyes.
"I love you y/n" "I love you too demi". You guys both fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling very loved by one another and knowing that you could always count on each other and would always try to make each other's day better.