Ellen asks her about you

Another day, another interview. Demi was used to this schedule and lifestyle but leaving you this morning was harder for some reason. Probably because she'd had a few off days right in a row and spent all of them with you, it was always harder to say goodbye in the morning after being off for so long then back to your usual schedule.

Ellen had announced her name and she came out, waving and smiling then hugging Ellen. It was a few minutes in to the interview when Ellen had mentioned you. "Uh so demi, tell me about your girlfriend!" "Aww you mean y/n. She's so great! I absolutely adore her. She means everything to me and she's so supportive of me. I had a few days off this past week and I spent them all with her doing like nothing except watching comedy movies and eating pizza and Chinese food. So yeah she's great." "That's great! How long have y'all been together?" "Almost 2 years now!" "2 years? That's crazy! She seems like a really great girl and y'all are very cute together. I know a lot of people are jealous of her but she seems to have a really good head on her shoulders, she seems super sweet." "Yeah she is and she definitely has a good head on her shoulders. She's very down to earth which I love because she's not used to this whole thing still, even though it's been almost 2 years it's still something she's not used to. Before this she didn't have to deal with paparazzi or people wanting her to post on Instagram or being recognized or anything like that. She's just absolutely amazing and stunning and... I'm just so lucky." "Well you're both very lucky to have each other and I wish y'all the best. I can tell how happy you are with her and it's amazing seeing you so happy, it's what you deserve." "Thank you!"

You were cooking dinner when your phone buzzed, seeing people tagging you in stuff on Instagram about Demi's interview with Ellen. You were so lucky to have her and fell more in love with her everyday.