She defends you

Demi normally loved doing interviews, it was a normal part of her job and she was very used to it but there was something about this one that felt weird from the moment it began. The interviewer didn't seem to care about Demi's privacy which bothered her for sure. The interviewer asked some pretty personal questions and it was starting to bother her. But things started to really bother her when the interviewer began to talk bad about you. "So demi you're still with y/n, huh?" Demi was kinda confused at the question, she chuckled nervously and said yes when the interviewer rolled her eyes. "Oh god. When will you break up?" "Uh never. This is it for me. Y/N is the best thing that's ever happened to me so yeah, not planning to break up with her ever." Demi answered confidently, making her smile a little as she thought of you. "Oh wow alright then. So she's not going anywhere anytime soon?" "Nope. Not ever. Look I don't know what your problem is but I don't like how you're talking about my girlfriend. She's fucking amazing and I'm sorry you don't see that but I'm very in love with her so I'd appreciate it if you could stop talking shit about her." The interviewer nodded her head quickly, seeing how upset Demi was becoming with her.

Soon the interview ended and Demi was thrilled to say the least. She texted you telling you that she was on her way home and that she loved you. You texted back an 'I love you too. Stay safe. See you soon baby.' The following day once the interview had been uploaded on social media, fans went insane and started defending you immediately. It didn't bother you when people talked bad about you anymore, you had developed a thick skin but it made you happy to see Demi's fans stand up for you and especially when you watched the clip a fan had posted of Demi defending you. You felt so grateful that she would do that because there was no doubt that you'd do the same for her if you would've been in the same position, and it made you love her even more.