Food fights

"So what do I do again?" You hear Demi say as you grab more contents from the fridge. "Okay so you just mix the eggs and the brownie batter together." "Do we need like flour or anything?" You giggled and shook your head no, trying not to laugh at how adorable your girlfriend is. "Am I doing it right princess?" You peeked over and watched Demi stirring the stuff together like you told her to. You nodded your head, "good job Demi! You're doing good although you forgot one thing." "What?" Demi looked at you and laughed in disbelief when an egg went into her hair. You doubled over in laughter until you felt something soak your head. You saw that it was a glass of milk that you were going to use for another thing you planned on making. "Oh it's on Lovato!" You started throwing food at her, not really caring about what it was. Eggs, water, milk, coffee from a coffee cup that was sitting on the counter from breakfast this morning. Anything you could dump on her you did. But Demi did the exact same thing. She cracked 3 eggs on your head at once, making your hair yellow and covered in gooey egg yolks and egg shells. Peanut butter, chocolate, fruit, and some leftover pancake mix that was sat out were all poured on your head and body.

You both laughed as she pulled you into her arms, picking you up and kissing you sweetly, spreading some egg yolk from your hair onto your face. You looked down at your bodies and the kitchen floor, laughing when you saw the mess you had made together. "Holy shit! Princess we made such a mess!" "Yeah but it was worth it!" Demi laughed and grabbed your hand, pulling you up the stairs and leading you to the bathroom. "Wait what are we doing?" "y/n we're a mess! We had fun, yes. But we need a shower! Then we have to clean the kitchen." You nodded your head as Demi pulled you into the shower with her.

This is what you loved about Demi. She loved having a good time and never got upset with you. You guys had so much fun together and even though you made quite the mess together, you'd always help each other clean it up and it was always worth it in the end.