Bad days while she's on tour

It had been a long day. It felt like time had just dragged on and on and you couldn't wait to get home. You wished you could go home and cuddle with your girlfriend, except you couldn't because Demi was on tour at the moment. You found bad days were always worse when she was gone and it was always harder to cope with them when she wasn't there with you. You texted her and told her how shitty your day was, making sure she knew how much you missed her and telling her how much you loved her.

It was finally time to go home and you couldn't have been happier. As you arrived home you saw there was a package on your doorstep. You unlocked your front door and went inside, opening it immediately. Your heartbeat picking up when you saw what was in there. Inside was flowers, chocolates, a teddy bear, and some souvenirs Demi had gotten for you in cities she had toured in. It was incredible and so thoughtful of her to do. You grabbed your phone from the counter and called Demi. She answered after 2 rings and was so cheery when she started talking. "Demi thank you so much. This was so thoughtful of you to do, I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much" "of course y/n. I had sent that package out a couple days ago and saw that it was arriving today and was gonna text you about it but when you texted me that you were having a bad day I knew you would appreciate it even more and decided to surprise you instead. I'm so happy you love it! I picked all those souvenirs out just for you and the chocolates are your favorite kind, and the flowers I saw last minute before I sent the package out and had to include those. I'm so happy you love it babe. You deserve it."

You continued to talk for about 40 minutes until Demi said she had to go get ready for a show tonight but not before she made sure you were happy and your day was better. Even as busy as she was she made sure you knew that you were her first priority and that she loved you more than life itself. When you hung up the phone you felt much better and way more relaxed too. Demi always making your day better and making you feel good about yourself, even if she was thousands of miles away from you. You texted her a little "I love you" before you put your phone next to you and went upstairs to take a little nap and cuddled up with the teddy bear she had gotten you, feeling so much better and counting your blessings for your girlfriend and her ability to always make you feel better.