Neck kisses

Neck kisses with Demi would be the best thing ever. She knew all your sweet spots and she loved to tease you by kissing everywhere but there until you'd practically beg her to press her lips there and you'd instantly be putty in her hands.

But Demi always made sure that no matter what, you were comfortable with what was about to take place. She cared about you so much and she never wanted you to feel uncomfortable. The kisses would always be soft, almost like feathers brushing across your neck. Her lips are flawless, always so soft and delicate, sometimes you could smell or taste the lip balm on her lips. Strawberry was your favorite and it tended to make you weak in the knees and Demi would definitely wear it on purpose, just to tease you a little bit. Just because she could.

The kisses were always different- sometimes soft and sweet, other times full of passion and lust. But no matter what she always wanted you to feel comfortable and you'd have a little signal set in place that if you were ever uncomfortable, she'd stop immediately. But let's be honest, could you ever be uncomfortable with neck kisses from Demi? But more than anything when you were really into it, she'd suck on your neck and leave behind some love bites. She'd tease you and say "those look good on you" as you'd roll your eyes playfully, unable to keep a smirk off of your face when you'd see them in the mirror. She would always make sure she never hurt you, but definitely admired her work afterwards.