She wants to cuddle

You had just gone shopping that morning and had bought a few books that had caught your eye. You were sitting on the couch reading one of them. You were about to turn the page to read the next page when you heard Demi whine from across the room. You looked up and smiled at her, giggling at her little pout. "Everything alright Demi?" She continued pouting but nodded her head yes, so you turned your attention back to your book.

You heard her footsteps from across the room and eventually felt her sit down next to you. You kept reading, so interested in your book that you really didn't focus on anything else. Demi put her chin on your shoulder, letting out a tiny whine to get your attention. You knew what she was doing though so you decided to tease her a little. Things went on like that for a few minutes before escalating a little.
"Y/N" she whined, stretching your name out. You giggled and looked up at her, sighing as you tucked a few loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Demi? Babe are you okay?" "No. I wanna cuddle!" She buried her head into your chest, her head resting comfortably as a smile appeared on her face. You nodded your head unable to resist how adorable your girlfriend was being and closed your book. Setting it down on the table next to you, you then wrapped your arms around her and brought her body even closer to yours. She was almost sitting on your lap, she was so close. "Much better!" She said softly, you giggled at her words before her lips went to your collarbones, your book completely forgotten about. The only thing you could focus on was her.