She forgets your birthday- part 2

That was how you'd spent most of your day. Crying as you laid down on your side of the bed, completely heartbroken and wishing the day would just end. You heard the front door close and Demi yelling for you but you couldn't move. You were too heartbroken. You heard her footsteps on the stairs, normally you'd be panicking over the fact that she was about to find you crying but right now you couldn't care less. You were so hurt and upset, you wanted nothing more than to just sleep the rest of your shitty birthday away.

"Y/N?" You heard Demi's soft voice, a voice that normally made you weak in the knees but this time it just made you sob harder. She walked over to you and sat down next to you. She put one of her hands on your back and started to rub it gently to soothe you. "Stop." You said, your voice muffled by the pillow your face was buried into, but she still heard you loud and clear. "What? Why? Princess what did I do?" You sat up and scoffed, looking at her and wishing you could forgive her. You hated feeling upset at her but this was hard to forget, even more so to forgive. "What did you do? Do you even know what today is Demi?" She sat silently for a moment, the wheels in her head turning before she shook her head. You scoffed once again, more tears falling down your cheeks. "Wow. What a wonderful girlfriend you are." "What are you going on about
y/n?" "You forgot my birthday!" You yelled out frustratedly before silence overtook the room. "What?" "Yeah. But you know what, it's okay. It's not like it's important anyways." "Oh shit. I'm so stupid. Princess I am so sorry." "Sorry? Demi do you.. do you even love me anymore?" "What? Of course I do y/n! How could you even ask that?" "Oh I'm sorry. It's just kinda hard to tell considering you forgot my birthday, ditched me for the studio, didn't join me for breakfast and oh, the icing on the cake, which I didn't get by the way, you said it wasn't an important day. So yeah, I'm so fucking sorry I feel this way Demi."

You turned your back away from her, going to get off the bed when you heard a quiet sob escape her mouth. You turned around to see her hands in her hair and a few teardrops falling from her eyes. No matter how mad you could ever be, something about her crying made you want to crawl over to her and just hold her... so just like every other time she cried, you did. You weren't sure why. You were still so mad at her but she was crying and you just wanted to hold her. You two began to cry together, both of your tears mixing in a small wet patch on the bed. "I'm sorry y/n. I'm so so so sorry. I know I'm the worlds shittiest girlfriend. Hell, I don't deserve you. But I really am sorry. I promise you that I love you, I will always love you. There is nothing you could ever say or do that would ever make me not love you anymore. Princess... I have no excuse as to why I forgot. I could blame it on the studio or my busy schedule but I won't, because that's not an excuse. There is no excuse. But I swear, if you can forgive me I'll make it up to you. I'm supposed to go back in the studio tomorrow but I'll cancel. Fuck, I'll cancel every damn studio session for the next 5 months if you want me to, if it would make you feel better. We'll do whatever you want, anything you want tonight and tomorrow and for the next 3 months. Please just forgive me. I really am sorry!"

At this point you two were looking directly into each other's eyes, both of you still crying a little but you couldn't help but smile, and giggle just a little at how silly and sweet she was. "You're silly. But I forgive you Demi. I love you." "I love you too. I love you so damn much." She pulled you closer to kiss you, your arms going around her neck to pull her closer. "So what would you like for dinner, birthday girl?" "Chinese!" She giggled and nodded her head, her thumb going up to caress your cheek softly. "Happy birthday princess. I love you." "I love you too."