Surprise visit on tour

Demi was currently on tour and you missed her so much. Last night she had FaceTimed you and you guys ended up in tears by the time you had to say goodbye for the night. Afterward, you had made the decision that you were going to surprise her on tour.

You ended up booking a flight to Japan where her show tonight was. You were so excited to see her again. To be able to hold her, kiss her again, to make her laugh, and to just see her pretty face again. Your flight had landed and you were currently on your way to the venue.

When you arrived you began to get nervous. You had to sadly avoid Demi's phone calls and FaceTime requests because you didn't want her to know you were here yet. As security lead you backstage, your hands began to shake. In just a minute you were gonna see your girlfriend again for the first time in months. You knew you were gonna cry but you couldn't wait to be in her arms again.

When you opened her door to her dressing room you saw her standing with her back towards you. Her silky black hair in a long braid, in a beautiful outfit for one of the songs, and you couldn't help but gasp.

Demi heard you and turned around. When she saw you her jaw almost hit the floor. Tears welled up in your eyes and you saw a couple of tears slip down her cheeks.

"Y/n? Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Demi practically screamed as she ran to you. Putting her arms so tightly around you that you struggled to breathe

"I missed you way too much. I had to come to see you poppet." You said as her forehead rested upon yours. The smile on her face so big it looked like it hurt.

"Y/n, I love you so much. I'm so happy you're here. It feels so unreal. I'm so lucky to have you."

And when her lips pressed against yours you knew you were right where you were meant to be. You felt the happiest you've felt in months. Back in the arms of the woman you loved more than life itself. And you were gonna cherish every single moment you had with her