You're homesick

Accompanying Demi on tour was one of the greatest experiences ever. You loved traveling with her, trying new foods, meeting fans, and just loved being around her all the time but you were starting to get homesick. You were currently in London, the show tonight was completely sold out and you sat backstage watching Demi. You suddenly got a text from your mom and you started to tear up. It was just a simple "hey baby. How are you doing? How's Demi? How's the tour? We love you and miss you both bunches. Xo 😘"  you typed a quick response and locked your phone when you saw Demi come off stage. The show had finished and normally you'd be excited. It was the time where you'd go back to the bus  and just cuddle with your girlfriend, enjoying each other's presences. But you couldn't stop thinking about your mom, about your family. You really really missed them.

When you and Demi arrived back on the bus and got changed into your pajamas, she brought you into her arms. She loved being the big spoon and having you in her arms, feeling like she could protect you and keep you safe. But she could tell something was off tonight. "y/n? What's wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine baby." "No you're not princess. I can tell when something's bothering you. What's going on y/n?" "I just... I just really miss my family. I miss them so much Demi." You were crying at this point and Demi felt like she could cry too. There was nothing she hated more than seeing you unhappy... but she knew that you were homesick already and she had a plan. "Princess I know you're homesick. Which is why I flew your family out here for tomorrow nights show." You sat up and covered your mouth with your hands, the words sinking in. "You what?" "I could tell you missed them and I called them this morning and surprised them by flying them out for tomorrow nights show!" You're serious? Oh my god Demi!" You jumped on her lap and threw your arms around her neck, kissing her cheek repeatedly. "But it's a surprise so when you see them tomorrow you have to act surprised!" "I will, I will, I swear I will! I fucking love you Demi! You're the best, baby girl." "I know." You guys laughed and you kissed her lovingly.

And that night when you laid down in Demi's arms in her bunk, you couldn't stop smiling. You knew you were lucky to have someone who would do something so wonderful for you by flying your family out when you're homesick. You were so in love with Demi and you couldn't wait to see your family tomorrow night!