She misses you while she's on tour

You wake up in the middle of the night to your phone ringing. You glance over to your nightstand where your phone is charging and catch a glimpse of the clock- 3:45am. You unplugged your phone and put it up to your ear mumbling a tired "hello" as your eyes fluttered shut but shot open when you heard Demi sniffling on the other end. "Y/n? Am I bothering you?" "No! No of course not Demi. What's wrong? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" "I'm sorry y/n. I just... I just really miss you. And I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about you and about us. I really wish you were here or that I was back home with you. I love being here and performing and meeting my fans but it's so hard to be away from you. I love you so much y/n. And I just...I just really really miss you. I miss holding you and kissing you. I miss you so much". Your heart broke and tears were streaming down your face as you heard Demi crying. It broke your heart. You wished you could hold her in your arms and tell her everything was gonna be okay but you couldn't.

"Oh Demi. I miss you too, so so much. But it's not much longer till I can come see you. 10 days from now and I'll be with you, back in your arms again. Baby we gotta stay strong, we have to. I miss you so much but it'll be okay. Not much longer Demi, I promise.". You heard her sniffle a little and say a quiet "I know".

"Y/n?" "Yeah Demi?" "Can you... can you stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep? Please baby? I know you're tired and it's late for you but I'm kinda getting tired now but I just want you to keep talking to me. Just until I fall asleep". "Of course baby".
About 15 minutes later when you went to ask Demi a question and got no response, just the sound of her slow and steady breathing, you knew she was asleep. You whispered an "I love you. Sweet dreams babe" and hung up the phone, closing your eyes and counting down the days till you'd be back in her arms for a couple weeks.