Just the two of you

"Okay no peeking. You're not peeking are you princess?" "No demi, I'm not peeking I promise!" You laughed a little louder than you meant to but didn't care. Demi had gotten you out of bed when she came home from the studio at 12:45am telling you to put your slippers on and get in the car. You hated surprises and she knew that but you decided to just go with it, knowing that it would end up being something sweet. Her hands were over your eyes as she led you down a path, telling you repeatedly not to peek.

You suddenly came to a halt and Demi removed her hands from over your eyes "surprise!" There it was, a little picnic with chocolate covered strawberries and sandwiches and bottled water. There were a few flowers that you could tell were picked and out there just for you, and a few candles lit up the night considering it was dark outside because it was now almost 2am. But nonetheless, you were in awe. "Demi... this is so sweet! Thank you! Wow when did you have time to do this?" "Well I may have fibbed a little. I left the studio around 8:30 and planned this whole thing. It took me till around 11:30 to get done, I had to go to the store to pick up everything except the flowers, I picked those for you myself." "Thats so sweet. You're the best you know that?" You kissed her and sat down on the ground, Demi grabbing a sandwich and some chocolate covered strawberries for you. You guys stayed out till morning just enjoying your time together. You guys were shocked when you noticed the sun coming up but just laughed it off. These times were your favorite. Where you and Demi were slightly sleep deprived and would be even goofier than anyone could imagine, where it was just the two of you. No paparazzi, no cell phones, no social media, nothing except the two of you. You cherished these moments and as tired as you may be, you'd do it every night if you could. You'd sacrifice every night of sleep just to be with Demi. Just you guys, the sound of nature, the beating of your hearts, and the sounds of kissing and "I love you's".