You make up

It had been a couple days since you and Demi had broke up. You'd been staying with one of your friends and you'd barely left the guest room you were staying in. You hadn't slept much, it felt weird to sleep without Demi by your side, holding you in her arms.  It just didn't feel right. You heard talking coming from downstairs, assuming it was just your friends boyfriend arriving, you rolled on your side, your back against the door and your eyes closing a little as you began to think about Demi again. You felt a hand on your back and you immediately knew who it was, Demi.

She rubbed your back softly, her nails scratching against your skin and it made you curl your toes a little. You hesitantly rolled over to face her and you were shocked when you saw the dark circles under her eyes, her eyes were full of tears and her cheeks were damp from crying. You fought the urge to just crawl right into her arms. "Y/N can we talk?" You nodded your head yes and sat up next to her. "I'm so sorry. I was so stupid to think that you'd cheat on me, it was dumb and I'm so sorry. I just... I get so scared sometimes. My life is crazy, my job takes me away from you a lot and I'm so afraid that you'll find someone better. I can't help it. I just got insecure and afraid. I'm sorry. Please forgive me Princess, please!" You nodded your head as the tears fell from your eyes once again, your arms wrapping tightly around Demi. "Demi you don't ever need to be afraid of that. That could never happen okay? I love you and only you. I don't want anyone else." She nodded her head and smiled, leaning in to kiss you softly.

You pulled away a minute after, packing up some clothes that were scattered on the floor and putting them back in your suitcase. You walked downstairs, hand in hand with Demi as you hugged your friend goodbye, thanking her for letting you stay there before leaving and heading back home with Demi.