Hugs

Hugs with Demi would be full of comfort and love, and she would probably take any opportunity she could to pull you in for one. She'd probably have a few different ways she'd hug you.

•For example, she'd hug you from behind when you'd be getting ready in the morning. You would be brushing your teeth and you'd feel her arms go around you while she'd giggle softly and press a kiss to your shoulder while she whispered "Good morning".

•When you were upset she'd pull you in for a big hug. Pulling your head into her chest while she put her arms around you and rubbed one of her hands up and down your back while the other would hold you securely.

•When you would be having little playful fights, she'd probably chase you around the house as you ran from her squealing happily. Demi would soon catch up to you and catch you in her arms spinning you around and pulling you in for a hug while you guys would be laughing. She'd probably tell you things like "you are just the cutest thing ever" or "fuck I'm crazy about you".

•When you were in public she'd pull you into her side, wrapping her arms around you while making sure she could hold onto you safely. You'd get a little scared of the paparazzi or if too many fans crowded around you so she'd act as a human shield immediately. Wrapping her arms around your waist and bringing you into her side, pressing kisses to your hair, cheeks, forehead, and lips. She just wanted you to know she was there and that you were always safe with her. Making sure you always felt secure and comfortable in her embrace, making sure each time she hugged you that you felt loved and protected.

Demi's hugs were definitely the best hugs of all and you could never get enough of them.